Woobie Shoes

Butthead

Unverified
I saw a post on Instagram today about some shoes from a brand called "Woobie Shoes" and got curious.
They seem to be a lot like Vans or the Altama OTB maritime shoes, but I thought they were pretty cool and looked relatively inexpensive.
I'm not running missions in them or anything, but is it worth investing in a pair? Has anyone had any experience with them at all?

SaintKP

I'm not running missions in them or anything, but is it worth investing in a pair? Has anyone had any experience with them at all?

They're Vans but with mil-moto marketing, if that's something that appeals to you and is worth purchasing then by all means get a pair. But there isn't really anything differentiating them versus other shoes in the same style. Personally I can't tell the difference between my own Vans and my buddies Woobies.

Centermass

Ranger
Rest In Peace
I had a couple of pairs from REI when I was stationed in AK. Those and AF Mukluks were an absolute God send at times, as were Bunny Boots.

For some unknown reason, I now have KC and the Sunshine Band playing in the back of my head.....:rolleyes:

LibraryLady

Verified Military