My Random TV Thread

Just started watching Chuck a couple weeks ago and am a few episodes into Season 3. Also been watching Archer again and Hell on Wheels. Can't wait for the next season of House of Cards, Sons of Anarchy, Justified, and I'm sure there's more I'm forgetting.

I'm starting to get into Boardwalk Empire, thanks to my roomies. I still have a bit of catching up to do. I have always liked Steve Buscemi. Other than that, I'm waiting with bated breath for Justified to make its (final) season debut.

I love love love that show. I am waiting on The League on FX to start back up. That show is great.

Chuck was a great series. Probably the only time I couldn't remember my own name was when meeting Adam Baldwin at COMICON during the Chuck years. I was in LUUURV!

ETA: The kids still tease me about how I couldn't say anything when he asked my name. :ROFLMAO::wall:

Final? WTF is that about?

I'm going to go all Sheldon Cooper on the programming department at FX.

Yup. Season six is going to be it. Done. Fin. I'm happy that Art made it to the last season, as he's my second favorite character on the show (after Raylan, of course). Honestly, though, I'm wondering if Dewey is finally going to use up all nine of his lives or however many he's got left. That little turd refuses to die!!

I really like Justified and I can always watch an episode of The Office.

I'm waiting for someone to make a Jack Reacher series with someone other than Tom Cruise as the lead. That would float my boat.

Ving Rhames as Jack Reacher.

It would be nice if they took some of the Brad Thor books to screen too.

@Blizzard great call on Banshee- I think I randomly said I loved that show in a different thread somewhere. Season 2 was great.

Just started (finished season 1) Orange is the New Black, and it's good and all, but it's not the best show I have ever seen. Can't wait for Sons to get going on the new season. Should be crazy- although, I feel like those guys are going to jump the shark soon.

ETA- totally forgot, but I ripped through True Detective in about 2 days- that shit was unreal. If anyone here thinks Matt McCounaghey is only good for ROMCOMs and a good naked bongo joke, you're wrong. That show was freaking legit.

Just started (finished season 1) Orange is the New Black, and it's good and all, but it's not the best show I have ever seen. Can't wait for Sons to get going on the new season. Should be crazy- although, I feel like those guys are going to jump the shark soon.

ETA- totally forgot, but I ripped through True Detective in about 2 days- that shit was unreal. If anyone here thinks Matt McCounaghey is only good for ROMCOMs and a good naked bongo joke, you're wrong. That show was freaking legit.

Agree on OITNB. I started it, but I'm having a hard time getting into it.

The next season of Sons of Anarchy will be the last according to the show's creator. They are bringing in Marilyn Manson and Courtney Love (the latter as a preschool teacher :rolleyes:) .

I thought True Detective was amazing, but something about the ending just seemed....off. It was a great season though.

I had planned on trying OITNB as one of my friends just raves about it, and other good reviews I have read. IDK, but maybe it is geared more towards women?

I had planned on trying OITNB as one of my friends just raves about it, and other good reviews I have read. IDK, but maybe it is geared more towards women?
Not sure, I gave it a shot and only got through 3 episodes, it's just not grabbing my attention. I think it's one of those shows you either love or are meh about.

The second season of True Detective is starting to take shape. Apparently there are going to be 4 leads, with one them being Colin Farrell. That dudes needs a good show to reboot his career, which I hope happens considering how good he was in "In Bruges."

Back