My Random TV Thread

Great, the Jon Snow saga will play out over how many episodes this year? Is he alive? Is he dead? Is he Hillary's SysAdmin? Will he help build a wall with Mexico? Did he shoot JR? Will he wrestle at Wrestlemania next year?

The week is dark, and full of terrors. See you next Sunday.

What that show did with that scene was remind me of what an old NCO in our SIGDET did to the young troopers. I believe @Freefalling was there to witness this. The NCO got that issue of Penthouse that had the first transgender model to be published, showed it to the young Privates (lol I KNOW), and asked them if they would love to bang her. After responding with an emphatic affirmative, page after page, the NCO would show them the final picture with the "goods", and the young Privates (giggity), would look on horrified as their confusion was translated into an ambiguous sexual confusion.

Now, how many of us wanted that red witch????

What that show did with that scene was remind me of what an old NCO in our SIGDET did to the young troopers. I believe @Freefalling was there to witness this. The NCO got that issue of Penthouse that had the first transgender model to be published, showed it to the young Privates (lol I KNOW), and asked them if they would love to bang her. After responding with an emphatic affirmative, page after page, the NCO would show them the final picture with the "goods", and the young Privates (giggity), would look on horrified as their confusion was translated into an ambiguous sexual confusion.

Now, how many of us wanted that red witch????

Was that MP? Dick move, but I love that guy in a non-homosexual way. Second most horrifying sexual incident: the Polaroids of our First Sergeant's wife honking that bobo.

Good times.

I'd still hit that leathery old hag. Just dust out the box, take out her teeth and hose her down with lube.

Epic. This is poetry.

Was that MP? Dick move, but I love that guy in a non-homosexual way. Second most horrifying sexual incident: the Polaroids of our First Sergeant's wife honking that bobo.

Good times.
No surprisingly, it was RS, although he prob got the magazine from MP.

I was fortunately not traumatized by that second incident.

No surprisingly, it was RS, although he prob got the magazine from MP.

I was fortunately not traumatized by that second incident.

Ah. I spent 3 months in Guatemala with him. He decided to do MMA before it was MMA, on me, when he was trying to quit smoking. I took the beatings, but got back at him. I cockblocked him when he was trying to hook up with this hot NCO...and then banged her friend. In the radio shop. On shift. Then rubbed it in after they rotated out.

He was still smoking when I last saw him in the late 90's.

The 1SG's wife was hot.

The worst part about the uh...."transformation" scene is I thought I saw a bit o' pelvic gash which bothers me on so many levels.
1. Did we need to see that?
2. WTF was I doing looking at her crotch?
3. They slipped in a bit of the old cooch crack? Nice!
4. WTF was I doing looking at her crotch?

Every day I hate myself a little more...

The worst part about the uh...."transformation" scene is I thought I saw a bit o' pelvic gash which bothers me on so many levels.

Are you wondering if the carpet matches the drapes? Is it shaved or is it a giant dusty grey bush? Or you wonder how that leathery sagging belly feels (like titty fucking but using belly button cheese for lube)?

Thank goodness I'm not the only one who noticed that! Still waiting to see the return of Brandon Stark and the savagery of the wildlings when they find out what has happened to Jon.

Back