Post up Your pet pics, not Youtube

lost.

IMG_3181.jpeg
IMG_1083.png
Always loved her 😢

Teddy (TR) had a freak injury a few weeks ago. Apparently he got his upper right canine tooth snagged in the collar or our other dog--Joey, the border collie--when they were rough housing outside. And as he tried to get it out, the other dog was pulling the other way. So his upper right canine got pulled out at about a 45 degree angle. Our vet said all she could do would be to pull it...so she recommended a canine dentist.

Long story short, he got some serious dental surgery and now has a wire brace inside his mouth holding his canine in place...but will need a root canal in another three weeks to kill the nerve. And the brace will come off then, but the tooth is saved. Needless to say, Mrs Gunz and I had to incur some serious credit card debt...but what are you gonna do? You love them.

So he's been getting lots of soft food, doggie ice cream and is getting much better.

I wanted to share this for folks that have dogs that play together. We've taken their collars off now at home.

@Ooh-Rah no photos here, so if you want to move it, please feel free.
Poor Teddy. Glad he's on the mend. Our dog's are collar free, unless out of the fence and working. Even just playing with the kid's. Our son was close to a sprained wrist after getting fingers caught in a collar.

Teddy (TR) had a freak injury a few weeks ago. Apparently he got his upper right canine tooth snagged in the collar or our other dog--Joey, the border collie--when they were rough housing outside. And as he tried to get it out, the other dog was pulling the other way. So his upper right canine got pulled out at about a 45 degree angle. Our vet said all she could do would be to pull it...so she recommended a canine dentist.

Long story short, he got some serious dental surgery and now has a wire brace inside his mouth holding his canine in place...but will need a root canal in another three weeks to kill the nerve. And the brace will come off then, but the tooth is saved. Needless to say, Mrs Gunz and I had to incur some serious credit card debt...but what are you gonna do? You love them.

So he's been getting lots of soft food, doggie ice cream and is getting much better.

I wanted to share this for folks that have dogs that play together. We've taken their collars off now at home.

@Ooh-Rah no photos here, so if you want to move it, please feel free.
We have the 5 dogs out here on our wooded land, no collars. Only if they go into town with us.

Back