Random (but real) Picture Thread

On Valentine's day my son and daughter in law went to a beer making class and learned to brew their own beer. They got to return and bottle it the other day. They even made a custom label. Such nice kids, they brought me some to try.

Attachments

• 20180311_161635.jpg
    20180311_161635.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 17
When you’re trying to take a tactica-cool photo of your SCAR to send to an Army buddy but you forgot to get the damn diapers out of the truck...

Attachments

• B282CA92-C831-49E6-8872-B1355BC35C67.jpeg
    B282CA92-C831-49E6-8872-B1355BC35C67.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 56
I’m more surprised I didn’t get a lashing from you for my tourniquet still being in the plastic packaging! Tampons work better for that anyways...

I have 4 CATs around in my gear, Israelis, hemoclots, kerlix, yada... the tampon discussion was if you have nothing else available or you are space sensitive and need something as a final solution for hemostasis.

I have 4 CATs around in my gear, Israelis, hemoclots, kerlix, yada... the tampon discussion was if you have nothing else available or you are space sensitive and need something as a final solution for hemostasis.

I should have been more clear. I was referring to the thread with the below information. An attempt at lame joke..

Your "Tactical Tampon" is Useless for Life-Threatening Hemorrhage • The Havok Journal

@256 , that's a man who's comfortable in his skin right there....

I took a pink lunch box to work today just to prove that fact. Actually it was a punishment from my wife because I forgot my blue one at work. Kinda like the old “carry this huge, tied-down fake ID Card because you lost yours” trick.

Back