Votes: 23 11.7%
  • Folder

Votes: 111 56.6%
  • Multi-tool

Votes: 29 14.8%
  • I don't carry a knife

Votes: 7 3.6%

• Total voters
almost looks like it's an Okuden job... Brian has had the 'joy' of kydexing a lot of the Spartan stuff lately... since he designs knives too, his kydex is mojre appropriate for saving edges than some others... He actually started with BladeTech... okay, I'll quit knife geeking....

Fucking nerd! I still learn alot but you are still a fucking nerd bro. :ROFLMAO::sneaky::thumbsup:.

F.M.

No, some of us enjoy your knife geeking.

Need to get Barbarian to geek out more, and get Gary back.... those guys can knife geek better than me.

@Firemedic ... I will accept geek, but nerd? Them's fighting words, muppet... My name is Inigo monTrolla... you disparaged my character, prepare to die.

Need to get Barbarian to geek out more, and get Gary back.... those guys can knife geek better than me.

@Firemedic ... I will accept geek, but nerd? Them's fighting words, muppet... My name is Inigo monTrolla... you disparaged my character, prepare to die.

Fuck me bro. You will accept Troll, geek, even home slice but not nerd?:D

F.M.

Fine choice. Good design, good production.
I like it so far. I have a Gerber Paraframe mini ($10 on clearance at the NEX so I had to try it) but the clip kinda sucks I have to use 2 hands to open it so I don't carry it much. I do miss the spring assist of my Leek though.

I was so trying to get Bibby to do her Troll voice for you. She gets all demonic sounding and goes "TROLLLLLL":ROFLMAO:

I like it so far. I have a Gerber Paraframe mini ($10 on clearance at the NEX so I had to try it) but the clip kinda sucks I have to use 2 hands to open it so I don't carry it much. I do miss the spring assist of my Leek though.

Harsey is unhappy with the "Gerber made" changes to the Paraframe and Powerframe series... they made them too safe from an opening standpoint, but they narrowed the tail of the paraframe so much you can cut yourself with the tip of the knife while it is closed and in your pocket.

Harsey is unhappy with the "Gerber made" changes to the Paraframe and Powerframe series... they made them too safe from an opening standpoint, but they narrowed the tail of the paraframe so much you can cut yourself with the tip of the knife while it is closed and in your pocket.
Give me more time carrying it, I'm sure I would cut myself with it closed.:hmm:

LMAO. Way to support HH6 there bro. LOL. Just kidding...

F.M.

Dude, she kicked my uniform at Ft Richardson Twice.

First time opened my Gerber auto (pushbutton safety like my SAW, comfort in familiarity)
2nd time got her 9 stitches at the ER, and I had to pull a stitch and express the wound due to their wound care at the USAF ER there sucking not only full shaft but sack as well, so she could walk.

Here's some other shit I've had to fix on her.

diagram.JPG

Oh, and *I* had to fix that finger because the ER didn't even bring us in back until I told her to take her bandage off after an hour in the waiting room so she started bleeding on the floor.
Get in back, staff is there. That's it. Nobody else but us, and staff.
Get put in a room, get handed a bin to bleed into. No bandage. No pain management for the shaking and crying woman sitting on the gurney. No doctor. Just a LPN.

And sit there for another hour. I ended up proving they needed bigger maglocks on the door when I finally got fed up with their concept of patient care, and looked like a methhead when I did the swedish chef at the walmart for a lido solution and other materials for the eventual bandage and repair. Get in the truck, irrigate with lido solution. GEE NOW SHES NOT SHAKING AND CRYING WAS THAT FUCKING HARD?

She's lucky she gets a spoon at this point, let alone a continuing allowance for a sharp object of any sort.

Dude, she kicked my uniform at Ft Richardson Twice.

First time opened my Gerber auto (pushbutton safety like my SAW, comfort in familiarity)
2nd time got her 9 stitches at the ER, and I had to pull a stitch and express the wound due to their wound care at the USAF ER there sucking not only full shaft but sack as well, so she could walk.

Here's some other shit I've had to fix on her.

View attachment 10461

Oh, and *I* had to fix that finger because the ER didn't even bring us in back until I told her to take her bandage off after an hour in the waiting room so she started bleeding on the floor.
Get in back, staff is there. That's it. Nobody else but us, and staff.
Get put in a room, get handed a bin to bleed into. No bandage. No pain management for the shaking and crying woman sitting on the gurney. No doctor. Just a LPN.

And sit there for another hour. I ended up proving they needed bigger maglocks on the door when I finally got fed up with their concept of patient care, and looked like a methhead when I did the swedish chef at the walmart for a lido solution and other materials for the eventual bandage and repair. Get in the truck, irrigate with lido solution. GEE NOW SHES NOT SHAKING AND CRYING WAS THAT FUCKING HARD?

She's lucky she gets a spoon at this point, let alone a continuing allowance for a sharp object of any sort.

OK, OK. LMFAO! I'm crying here. Sorry @medicchick. I had to laugh.

F.M.

OK, OK. LMFAO! I'm crying here. Sorry @medicchick. I had to laugh.

F.M.
It's alright, you should have heard me in the ER when they guy asked how the irrigation on my foot felt.

"Like you are peeing on me, it's warm."

Yeah, pain makes me even odder. It was fun when he started stitching me up, had 2 left to go and THEN realized the lido syringe was full. I told him just to finish so I could go back to bed.:ROFLMAO:

LL sliced herself very nicely unsheathing my Yarborough... it wasn't really funny at the moment, but about 10 minutes later we were both hysterical... because under all the packing and stuff is a note from the CRK shop... "Caution, this knife is very sharp, use care when the edge is exposed..." or something similar. We both essentially said"NO Shit, it's sharp" at the same time. No stitches, just a butterfly.

My Kim would get mad at me. I would get a new knife and I would show her. Then she would say..."don't cut yourself" as I promptly fucking cut myself. She would laugh but then get mad when the blood flowed onto the floor and I looked like scorned kid. LMFAO. It's the little things.

F.M.

My Kim would get mad at me. I would get a new knife and I would show her. Then she would say..."don't cut yourself" as I promptly fucking cut myself. She would laugh but then get mad when the blood flowed onto the floor and I looked like scorned kid. LMFAO. It's the little things.

F.M.

We all know YOU should not be allowed to touch:
1. Sharp or pointy things
2. bangy things
3. firey things
4. pets
5. human beings

This public service announcement was brought to you by the letter "F", the letter that begins the words "fucknut", "firemedic", and "fool"...:sneaky::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

We all know YOU should not be allowed to touch:
1. Sharp or pointy things
2. bangy things
3. firey things
4. pets
5. human beings

This public service announcement was brought to you by the letter "F", the letter that begins the words "fucknut", "firemedic", and "fool"...:sneaky::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

What EV Troll. What EV! :D:youllpay:

F.M.

Back