"Numerous" officers shot in Charlotte NC

Yeah, about 2 1/2 hours southwest, all over the news. One Marshall, three local cops is what I am hearing. They have a few schools unlocked down and have told everyone to shelter in place around the scene. No word on condition of the officers, it sounds like they cleared routes to the hospital pretty quickly for EMS.

3 task force members shot dead, 5 CMPD officers wounded, suspect is dead. This just day after 2 Polk County FL deputies were shot by a “sovereign citizen.”

3 task force members shot dead, 5 CMPD officers wounded, suspect is dead. This just day after 2 Polk County FL deputies were shot by a “sovereign citizen.”
Sadly, it looks like those numbers may indeed (as @Devildoc heard) been 4 dead ,and 4 wounded.

4 law officers serving warrant are killed, 4 wounded in shootout at North Carolina home, police say

Also, Ruby Ridge meets Mad Max:
After a three-hour standoff, the suburban Charlotte home was torn open. Armored vehicles smashed into it, ripping off windows and entire doorways that were left broken. Several armored vehicles were parked across yards, some with tree branches dangling off them.

In another group I am in on another board, one of our any dead fed is a good fed went stupid about it without knowing all the details and thought it was another Ruby Ridge and Waco. I had to exit out before I was going to say what I really wanted to say.

I posted that link of whom his dindu hero actually was, then called him out on it.

Sometimes our 2A community is really, REALLY, stupid about things going off on emotions rather than getting all of the facts first. Sound familiar to anyone how they also lament the anti's using emotion and not logic?

RIP to those affected, and may the murderer rot in hell.

In another group I am in on another board, one of our any “dead fed is a good fed” went stupid about it without knowing all the details and thought it was another Ruby Ridge and Waco. I had to exit out before I was going to say what I really wanted to say.

The other site you are referencing, pistol focused in its name?

That's actually a good way to post about another website. Website's use trackers to see what generates views, are you clicking on a link from Google or Bing or cnn.com. If we link to another forum, they will see shadowspear is driving traffic to their site and that's how flame wars start.
Crap, I did it it without looking. I will edit. Sorry.

Back