Post up Your pet pics, not Youtube

My buddy had a rough day yesterday. Phase 2 of his mouth restoration. The metal brace came off, but they had to root canal the tooth he’d bent out. And he had to have two teeth extracted because the nerve was dead. So pain pills, antibiotics, no rough play and no crunchy treats for 4 weeks.

IMG_2678.jpeg

…but lots of love and attention and doggie ice cream cups.

My buddy had a rough day yesterday. Phase 2 of his mouth restoration. The metal brace came off, but they had to root canal the tooth he’d bent out. And he had to have two teeth extracted because the nerve was dead. So pain pills, antibiotics, no rough play and no crunchy treats for 4 weeks.

View attachment 44462

…but lots of love and attention and doggie ice cream cups.
Poor TR! I hope he gets better quickly!

Ethan getting a scratch in.
20240420_060803.jpg

Puppy!! That is one cute little fuzzball. Great name, too. One of my favorite characters. Australian Shepherd?
Miniature American Shepherd, a smaller derivative of the Australian Shepherd. Dad is a little small, so might be about 30 lbs. So still a medium size.

Last edited:
So...These jokers. They're running across the pasture heading toward Mrs Gunz. TR veers off but Joey--the short-haired Border Collie with issues, (he's afraid of me, a stuffed lamb, any toy that squeaks and motorcycles), slams at top speed into Mrs Gunz' leg, fracturing her tibia. So in just the year Joey has been in our family, he's managed to pull TR's canine tooth out 90 degrees and break my wife's leg. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

IMG_2289.jpg

He's out there operating without any decent restraint. Totally beyond the pale of any acceptable K9 conduct. And he is still in the field. And very obviously he has gone insane.

Last edited:
Back