Not Work Safe ∴ Don't thank me; thank YouTube/Twitter/TikTok

Come on now...maybe in the colon thread, but not here in the lighthearted toob thread.
Apologies if it doesn't belong in this thread.

It was entirely intended to poke a little fun in the same vein of the also hilarious Antifa Footloose video. Aside from that, the main reason I posted it here was because this thread's first post wanted this to be where to post the funny YouTube videos, as opposed to the static memes comprising most of the ":" thread.

If that is not the case or this video is an exception to that, no argument from me having it moved where you feel it best fits.
We have enough political posts as it is, let's refrain from tainting others.
Happy to comply.

For clarity, does this request extend to videos making fun of any partisan figure getting hurt by their own decisions, or just to POTUS and other public sector representatives?

Apologies if it doesn't belong in this thread.

It was entirely intended to poke a little fun in the same vein of the also hilarious Antifa Footloose video. Aside from that, the main reason I posted it here was because this thread's first post wanted this to be where to post the funny YouTube videos, as opposed to the static memes comprising most of the ":" thread.

If that is not the case or this video is an exception to that, no argument from me having it moved where you feel it best fits.

Happy to comply.

For clarity, does this request extend to videos making fun of any partisan figure getting hurt by their own decisions, or just to POTUS and other public sector representatives?

We consolidated the political threads so that politics wouldn't infect every part of the board.

As this is more meme than discussion, in the future I'd suggest the colon thread.

Back