♬ Chicago, Chicago, my kinda town...♫

I like NYC, Dallas, Houston, San Diego, DC.... I am meh on LA and Boston. I do not like Chicago or Atlanta. I do everything I can to avoid those cities.

Have to disagree on Boston. We go for our convention whenever it is held there. Love the history of the place. Never been in the winter though

Have to disagree on Boston. We go for our convention whenever it is held there. Love the history of the place. Never been in the winter though

I have a friend who did his residency in emergency medicine and internal medicine there, I've been up in the fall around Thanksgiving to visit him when he was there, and it is beautiful city. Especially in the fall. I don't dislike it, just not my favorite city.

FBI warns CPD that local gangs might have formed a pact to shoot on sight any officer that has a weapon drawn on a suspect.

FBI-Chicago warns that gang cabal may be targeting CPD officers

The violence hopefully gets met with massively stiff resistance from the City but I have zero faith in our Mayor to do anything productive. My neighbor had someone last Thursday decide that their car door needed a little work done to it and shot it. Stay safe.

Didn't I just read somewhere that the Feds have been called in to assist with crime there?

Welcome to town, boys!

Stolen FBI vehicle containing several firearms found on Near West Side

An FBI SUV containing several firearms and tactical gear was found Monday evening, hours after it was stolen on the Near West Side, authorities said.

The 2014 Chevrolet Equinox was found at 7:21 p.m. in the 900 block S. Leavitt, about two blocks away from the FBI offices, according to Chicago Police.

About 12:10 a.m., a 32-year-old FBI agent left the SUV “momentarily unattended with the engine running” at a service station in the 300 block of South Morgan, according to police and FBI spokesman John Althen.

A male suspect jumped in the vehicle and sped away, police said. No injuries were reported.

Firearms and tactical gear, including a ballistic vest, were inside the vehicle, Althen said. He would not say precisely how many weapons, or what type of weapons.

I got nothing so here's a pic of Steve Irwin and a Koala.

1598974086844.png

Back