13 and a 1/2 weeks later

Jae1297

Marine
Verified Military
After 13 and a 1/2 weeks of sand fleas, drill instructors, blood, sweat, and a few tears, I have earned the title United States Marine(in the process of vetting). I graduated last friday with 2ND RTB, Hotel Co. at MCRD Parris Island and am heading off to SOI. If any member is looking to enlist in the Marine Corps and has any questions about what recruit training , I would be more than happy to assist.

SEMPER FI

After 13 and a 1/2 weeks of sand fleas, drill instructors, blood, sweat, and a few tears, I have earned the title United States Marine(in the process of vetting). I graduated last friday with 2ND RTB, Hotel Co. at MCRD Parris Island and am heading off to SOI. If any member is looking to enlist in the Marine Corps and has any questions about what recruit training , I would be more than happy to assist.

SEMPER FI

Hearty congratulations to the Newly Minted Marine. Now wasn't that fun? School of Infantry is also lots of fun, especially the Gas Chamber.

@Jae1297 what's your MOS?

0300, Cant wait to go to the vacuum again

Do you guys not get a specific 03 designation (i.e. 0311, 0331 etc) at the end of bootcamp? Obviously, it's been an eon since I was there, but I knew I was going to be an 0331 before I got on the bus to Geiger.

Do you guys not get a specific 03 designation (i.e. 0311, 0331 etc) at the end of bootcamp? Obviously, it's been an eon since I was there, but I knew I was going to be an 0331 before I got on the bus to Geiger.
No sir, So during the split of ITB (end of week 2) we will find out our specific infantry MOS and will continue MOS specific training after that.

Back