160th recruiting

M

misterdelgado

Did my research on the 160th web site (not very specific). What is the process for a 68W to get the 160th as their initial duty station. Do you send an application out during AIT? Is there a 160th briefing during AIT?. Thanks in advance.

Just finished my tour with the AF reserve (medic), very interested in the
160th and would like to know what are the steps I have to do to join this elite group.

Did my research on the 160th web site (not very specific). What is the process for a 68W to get the 160th as their initial duty station. Do you send an application out during AIT? Is there a 160th briefing during AIT?. Thanks in advance.

Have you contacted their recruiters? Seems to me that they could answer those questions the easiest. :2c:

Google "160th recruiter," they have a site with a POC for questions like the ones you have. You should also mention it to your drill sergeant (at an appropriate time in your training), he/she may be able to help.

I was a member of the 160th for a few years- OUTSTANDING unit. I hope you have what it takes to become a member of our team.

NSDQ

There are usually briefings at Ft. Sam about assignments to Rangers and 160th. If you are in Ft. Sam now ask around...some of the instructors there can get you the information you need, because they know someone from the 160th.

Back