2017 Holiday Gift Guide

Maddo hatched in 1974. When she kicks the bucket, I'll make meatloaf out of her, mixing her meat with chorizo.

:sneaky:

True story: Coworker just asked what was so funny, why I was laughing so hard. So I told her, "a dude is going to mix his dead vulture with chorizo and make meatloaf." She say's, "I'm referring you to HR."

True story: Coworker just asked what was so funny, why I was laughing so hard. So I told her, "a dude is going to mix his dead vulture with chorizo and make meatloaf." She say's, "I'm referring you to HR."

And that's one of the less repulsive comments on here.... get her to sign up, it'll be like the scene from "A Clockwork Orange" where the guy is forced to watch all that crap...:thumbsup:}:-)

For the travelers. (Or for taking the kids to Grandma's house.)

Electronic Organizer, Double Layer Travel Gadget Carry Bag
  • The first layer has 8 elastic loops and 9 mesh pockets; The second layer has 2 large mesh pockets , a Neoprene soft sleeve for iPad MINI ( not large enough for iPad Air) and 3 adjustable padded dividers.
  • It can hold cables, external driver, flash drive, basic first aid items, several USB cables, scissors, makeup, passport ,memory cards, mini cameras, smartphones. The design of the case allows you easy to get them in and out of.
  • This organizer case helps you to sort and store your items because of the different compartments and pockets. It is great for being able to see all your items and keeping them in order.
BUBM Travel Bag
1513527663437.png

For the travelers. (Or for taking the kids to Grandma's house.)

Electronic Organizer, Double Layer Travel Gadget Carry Bag
  • The first layer has 8 elastic loops and 9 mesh pockets; The second layer has 2 large mesh pockets , a Neoprene soft sleeve for iPad MINI ( not large enough for iPad Air) and 3 adjustable padded dividers.
  • It can hold cables, external driver, flash drive, basic first aid items, several USB cables, scissors, makeup, passport ,memory cards, mini cameras, smartphones. The design of the case allows you easy to get them in and out of.
  • This organizer case helps you to sort and store your items because of the different compartments and pockets. It is great for being able to see all your items and keeping them in order.
BUBM Travel Bag
View attachment 20583

This ^^^^ I love!

Back