3/75 Sniper’s “Team Reaper” Book

I can try to get Nick over here, but I was in Sniper Section a few years ahead of him. At that time we had a Section (or platoon if you like) that was a part of HHC. Snipers would than be farmed out across the battalion depending on where they could lend the most support to the rifle platoons.

It was really, really brief, but it could have been him. Would have to know when that series was filmed and when he left active duty. Either way it was a good read, I highly enjoyed it. Had known how S/S in the Corps worked and did their jobs from brothers that were in it, but reading about it from not only someone who was a sniper in another unit but a SOF unit was very intriguing.

Brian 1/75 is completely correct. It is up to Batt. Co discretion. With USMC S/S teams tend to operate independently and can execute DA missions if tasked to do so. They definitely have a larger scope of capabilities other then over watch.

Short interview the 3rd Ranger Battalions Deadliest Sniper and CEO of HardShoot. Be sure to check his book detailing his career as a sniper, "The Reaper" available March 2012.

I just got the E-Book and can't wait to read it. Btw, Jack Murphy in ShadowSpear forums? :thumbsup: That's awesome.

Back