3/75 Steven C. Ganczewski

Ravage

running up that hill
FORT BENNING, GA. (USASOC News Service, November 18, 2007) — An Army Ranger assigned to 3rd Battalion, 75th Ranger Regiment, was killed in northern Iraq, Nov. 16.

Sgt. Steven C. Ganczewski, 22, of Niagara Falls, N.Y., died from injuries sustained in a combat-related incident. The incident is under investigation.

Ganczewski volunteered for military service and entered the Army in July 2003. After completing One Station Unit Training, Basic Airborne Course and the 75th Ranger Regiment’s Ranger Indoctrination Program training, he was assigned to 3rd Bn. at Fort Benning in May 2004. He was a fire team leader.

Ganczewski is a graduate of Niagara Falls High School in Niagara Falls, N.Y. Ganczewski was a veteran of operations Enduring and Iraqi Freedom.

He is survived by his wife Rachel and daughter Makayla, of Columbus, Ga., and his parents Mark and Maria Ganczewski of Niagara Falls, N.Y.

http://news.soc.mil/releases/News Archive/2007/November/071118-01.html

RIP Ranger....

RIP Sgt. Ganczewski. My thoughts and prayers out to the members of 3rd Ranger Bn with whom he served, and to his family and friends back at home.

RLTW.

Hey brother.. Stopping in to pay my respects.. Over a year already.. Time flies.. Still wearing the KIA bracelet which I wished didn't have your name on it. No worries though, I don't need it to remind me about you, but it helps make it known all that you gave for your friends and country. Something which others may never understand. RLTW

Hey brother.. Stopping in to pay my respects.. Over a year already.. Time flies.. Still wearing the KIA bracelet which I wished didn't have your name on it. No worries though, I don't need it to remind me about you, but it helps make it known all that you gave for your friends and country. Something which others may never understand. RLTW

Condolences

So sorry that you lost one of yours, DH. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

RLTW.

R.I.P. Warrior

May God continue watching over you and your family. I thank you for your service to our Army and Country.

Semper Fi,

GunnyMack

Hey brother,
Its hard to believe its been over four years. I'll never forget the good times of just sitting in your room watching "The Shield" and drinking that Canadian piss beer Labatts Blue that you introduced me to, lol. I miss ya man. Until we meet again. Love you Ski.

RLTW

Back