3 Soldiers from 3/7 SFG KIA

koz

Special Forces
Verified SOF
RIP warriors...
-------
http://news.soc.mil/releases/News Archive/2009/September/090917-02.html

U.S. Army Special Operations Command Public Affairs Office

FORT BRAGG, N.C. (USASOC News Service, Sept. 17, 2009) — Three U.S. Army Special Forces Soldiers died on Sept. 16, 2009 in Helmand Province, Afghanistan.

The following Soldiers, all assigned to 3rd Battalion, 7th Special Forces Group (Airborne) Fort Bragg, N.C., died of wounds suffered when enemy forces attacked their vehicle with an improvised explosive device Sept. 15, while conducting a mounted patrol:

Sgt. 1st Class Bradley S. Bohle, 29, native of Baltimore, Md., was a Special Forces medical sergeant.

Sgt. 1st Class Shawn P. McCloskey, 33, native of Hudson, N.Y., was a Special Forces intelligence sergeant.

Staff Sgt. Joshua M. Mills, 24, native of El Paso, Texas, was a Special Forces communications sergeant.

Bohle is survived by his wife Elizabeth and three daughters Breanna, Jocelyn and Braelyn of Sanford, N.C. and parents Donald and Linda Bohle, of Marydel, Md.

McCloskey is survived by his wife Jessica, daughter Katie and son Collin of Raeford, N.C. and parents Patrick and Kathryn McCloskey of Fayetteville, Ga.

Mills is survived by his wife Magen and son Malaki of Raeford, N.C. and parents Tommy and Celeste Mills of El Paso, Texas.

For further information, media should contact the Special Forces Command Public Affairs Office during duty hours at 910-643-8438 or after duty hours at 910-429-4165.

Rest easy brothers, for you are in a better place.

I'm pissed off, I wish these MFer's would fight face to face. I'm so sick of this IED BS!
Fuckers!!!!:mad:

Sorry for the Rant...
RLTW!!

May God grant you three Heroes a special place in His Mighty Army and pour blessings and peace on your families. SFC Bohle's Uncle is a retired 18A (Former 5th SFG(A), Berlin Detachment and 1/10 SFG(A) - COL Frank Bohle. Note: One of their Team Mates was badly injured in this incident and is fighting for his life - please lift him up in your prayers and thoughts....

Rest in peace SFC Bohle, SFC McCloskey and SSG Mills. Your sacrifices will not be forgotten :(

Back