7th SFG

Where is the evidence that they are sweeping things under the rug? From all we have seen recently, they are punishing dudes for breaking the UCMJ.
Now they are. The main issue is these guys thought that sort of behavior was ok in the first place. If they are holding dudes accountable and are starting to push better ethics from the beginning then good on them. I hope they can right the ship.

Still can’t really give them a pass for Takur Ghar and the Mali incident. Killing or abandoning Americans is pretty much unforgivable in my book.

Now, just going off the info in this article, "The commando, Wahidullah Khan, was accused of killing a Czech soldier last month in one of four deadly insider attacks this year " That alone points the finger at the Czech, seems like they would all the reason in the world to give that guy a good beating.

Now, just going off the info in this article, "The commando, Wahidullah Khan, was accused of killing a Czech soldier last month in one of four deadly insider attacks this year " That alone points the finger at the Czech, seems like they would all the reason in the world to give that guy a good beating.
Not our circus, not our monkeys.
The 7SFG tie-in is bogus IMO.

Not our circus, not our monkeys.
The 7SFG tie-in is bogus IMO.

Yep. The original article made it sound like the beating happened while 7th had the guy, before turning him over to Afghan forces.

But if 7th turned him over to the Czechs first, then it's a Czech issue.

Still can’t really give them a pass for Takur Ghar and the Mali incident. Killing or abandoning Americans is pretty much unforgivable in my book.

So how do you feel about guys during WW1 leaving behind guys in no man's land? WW2? Korea? Vietnam? Every generation has left someone on the battlefield.

So how do you feel about guys during WW1 leaving behind guys in no man's land? WW2? Korea? Vietnam? Every generation has left someone on the battlefield.
Honestly after some thinking I have to somewhat walk back my statement. I have to say that if the theory about checking the wrong body on Takur Ghar is true then I can’t judge those guys. Shit happens. The comment on Mali still stands as they outright murdered someone. Your point as to leaving guys is not inaccurate and I have do agree.

Leave no one behind if they are alive. If I was dead leave my ass behind.

Back