A gun that doesn’t allow anyone but you or other allowed people to fire it.

Imagine getting people to buy this….

“It takes your biometrics” “its the mark of the beast” “it implants a microchip” “its a shitty pistol” “it is super expensive”

From what I've seen and heard, most people have no problem with smart gun technology as long as its not mandated. A lot of 2A people see it as a step in that direction.

That's one fat pistol...no conceal carry there. I can see some uses...patrol officers/military. Getting a gun taken away in a scuffle doesn't mean getting shot by your gun. But, yeah....I could see an 2A encroachment

From what I've seen and heard, most people have no problem with smart gun technology as long as its not mandated. A lot of 2A people see it as a step in that direction.

I should have marked it as sarcasm. I was mostly kidding.

I feel like this is a product that’s made to represent new-gen tech instead of actually making the experience more efficient. I just can’t see the safety “benefits” outweighing the efficiency of typical weapon retention systems / training. Could see some benefit for Law Enforcement because they have more strict use of force guidelines but for civilian EDC you’re already in a tough spot if you’re fighting for weapon retention.

Back