A war of wits: 160th, Task Force 145, and Zarqawi

Paddlefoot

flying under the radar
Verified Military
Who were those guys you were refering to ? Secret Squirrels ? (loved that cartoon, but the old one on Cartoon Network-1965)

You need to get a DVD of the original Johnny Quest, Ravage. I watched it religiously when I was growing up, and as we were waiting at Khobar Towers for our trip back home in '91, we had a tape of all the episodes.

Everybody in the company, from the CO on down, mesmerized by an action cartoon series. If anybody started talking, you'd hear a chorus of 'shhhh' from around the room.

Ricochet17

Unverified
I see the point on Mark Bowden. I was reading an article on Ef-in ABC from some dumb reporter talking about the Top secret Joint counter terror unit. Like, Why the H-LL are you writing about a "Top-secret" unit. Its Classified for a reason.
I'm not in the Army yet so I don't know, but does everything think that because he wrote BHD he's the spokes person for Spec-ops?? Can't they get him for something if its not bee declassified??

SkrewzLoose

Something Clever
Verified Military
Hey, I couldn't care less.
Still interested to know if 4.5 years is a record though... :D

TheSiatonist

Designated Hoops Sniper!
That crater in the background might be related to the article (just a guess).

GYh2V.jpg

Source: http://www.facebook.com/InvictusAGI?sk=wall&filter=12

dknob

Ranger
Verified SOF
I am so proud to have been part of 145 and being on the ground during the AMZ hits that day in July. I wouldn't trade those 2 days for anything.

Marauder06

Intel Enabler
Verified SOF
All of you should know better than to start ascribing specific platforms/capabilities/organizations to any of our Task Forces. Knock it off or I'll start deleting posts/threads.

"Compromised" does not mean "unclassified." It starts with little shit like this and it snowballs until suddenly our site gets restricted from US bases because of repeated OPSEC violations.