Abu Khattala captured

CQB

Australian SOF
Verified SOF
The U.S. has captured one of the key suspects believed to be involved in the 2012 terrorist attack on the U.S. mission in Benghazi, Libya,according to a report from The Washington Post.

A U.S. official confirmed to Business Insider that Ahmed Abu Khattala is in U.S. custody. It is the first time one of the individuals suspected to be involved in the 2012 attack has been apprehended. The assault claimed the lives of four Americans, including U.S. Ambassador Chris Stevens.
http://www.businessinsider.com/ahmed-abu-khattala-captured-benghazi-attack-2014-6

Jingling the keys.

Oh look over here! Over here!!!!!

"This" grandstanding is what just fucking kills me. Every day I believe more-and-more that "Wag the Dog" was a documentary more than a movie.

@ABC: Pres. Obama on Benghazi suspect capture: US shows "we will do whatever it takes to see that justice is done when people harm Americans."

https://twitter.com/abc/status/478938176052940800

Last edited:
At least we got one of those pricks. I just wish we were doing something meaningful about the people in charge on our side who allowed this to happen!

At least we got one of those pricks. I just wish we were doing something meaningful about the people in charge on our side who allowed this to happen!

Bingo!

The world would be different today if we had an honest "American" running the show.

An executive administration fully grounded in scandal has put this nation 20-30 years in the hole... IMHO

Can't question them when they're dead, right?

Suspect in Benghazi attack found dead
By Jomana Karadsheh, CNN

Tripoli, Libya (CNN) -- Faraj al-Shibli, who was suspected of involvement in the 2012 attack on the U.S. diplomatic compound in Benghazi, Libya, has been found dead, a Libyan source and locals in the town of Marj said.

Al-Shibli, whose name is also spelled Chalabi, was last seen being detained by local militia in Marj two days ago, a Libyan source said.

It is unclear what happened to al-Shibli since then, but his body was found on Monday in Marj, which is in eastern Libya.

Locals in Marj also confirmed that al-Shibli's body was found Monday.

Back