Academy Awards

Gunz

Combined Action
Verified Military
Jesus, WTF did Sandra Bullock do to her face??? She looks like a collagen-inflated Cher-zombie. I think I'm gonna be sick...

re: Sandra Bullock: She's at dopy as the rest of them.

“I started to cry backstage when I was telling [the Black Panther cast not only] how much the film meant to me as a woman, but how much it meant to me as a mother,” she said, referencing her experience seeing the cast right before the interview. “I’m so grateful to Marvel because about five years ago, my son asked me if there were any brown Legos,” she continued. “And I said, ‘Yes, there are,’ and I got a Sharpie and I turned Spider-Man brown, I turned the Legos brown, and I don’t have to turn them brown anymore.”

“I started to cry backstage when I was telling [the Black Panther cast not only] how much the film meant to me as a woman, but how much it meant to me as a mother,” she said, referencing her experience seeing the cast right before the interview. “I’m so grateful to Marvel because about five years ago, my son asked me if there were any brown Legos,” she continued. “And I said, ‘Yes, there are,’ and I got a Sharpie and I turned Spider-Man brown, I turned the Legos brown, and I don’t have to turn them brown anymore.”

I turned a few of them brown after they startled me by piercing my foot at 3AM one morning...

I never thought she was truly worth running a batch, but she was never hideous. Now she looks like Mothra. Hey Sandra maybe you can get work in Japan bwaaaahaaaaaaaaa

th-1.jpeg

If not, there's always Canada.

Hmmmm....I celebrated the Academy Awards by going to see Death Wish, so I missed them. However, based on the comments here I had to Google Bullock to see the horror. Based on the pics and video I saw from last night, she looks pretty much the same to me; I never found her to be all that but she's not ugly either; she has a good personality :-).

Keep in mind, she is 53 now, so she's not going to look like she did in Speed or whatever.

Dude...she looks like the corpse of a chipmunk that's been floating in the ocean for 3 weeks; or dracula's dead bride killed in a fiery airline disaster brought back to life after a 100-years rotting on the jungle floor.

It’s like everyone forgot about Spawn, Steel, and Blankman.

Dude...she looks like the corpse of a chipmunk that's been floating in the ocean for 3 weeks; or dracula's dead bride killed in a fiery airline disaster brought back to life after a 100-years rotting on the jungle floor.
She was with Jesse James . That fuck sucks the life out of everything.

Back