AF releases candidate bases for Battlefield Airman training

Status
Not open for further replies.
I turn 36. Got my criminal record cleared enough to enter. 1 felony, 2 misd. I did not mention even can do. I just made 2 States back up, legally. I learn extremely fast. So, basic 6 weeks+2 1/2 + what, 4 years tech then to base. So around 40 to a base. There is a saying that is true. " Be weary old men in a profession where the young are expected to die young" There is nothing I can not do if I set my mind to it. As I remember when I posted the roadblocks, etc. Almost everyone doubted I could get them dropped, or that the States made mistakes. I just proved that dead wrong. I walked over 5k milea in 3 years, with between 60 and 120 lbs. on my back( clothes, and paperwork, and things needed for hygiene, etc.) I've slept on concrete, mud,wood, and things I don't even want to think about. In freezing cold, drenching rain, dead heat. You name it, I walked and slept through it. Never once did I ever back up or give up, and I am not about to start now. Last post I saw, A.F needs Airmen. That would be why they raised the age. If they did not need me, at my age, they never would have raised the age requirement. The few here that encouraged me, thank you very much! I did what was said was impossible to do already. So, Blue to Green, and then Marines, whom I've already spoken with, via Yuma. So, questions remaining are: will I have to retake the A.S.V.A.B or will K.c MEPs station have the one i did there in 99 and use that? And do I let them know when they ask I want Battle Field? Or is there anything else anyone wants to say I can't do? P.s I hate the word can't. I love proving people wrong when they say that word directed at me.

I turn 36. Got my criminal record cleared enough to enter. 1 felony, 2 misd. I did not mention even can do. I just made 2 States back up, legally. I learn extremely fast. So, basic 6 weeks+2 1/2 + what, 4 years tech then to base. So around 40 to a base. There is a saying that is true. " Be weary old men in a profession where the young are expected to die young" There is nothing I can not do if I set my mind to it. As I remember when I posted the roadblocks, etc. Almost everyone doubted I could get them dropped, or that the States made mistakes. I just proved that dead wrong. I walked over 5k milea in 3 years, with between 60 and 120 lbs. on my back( clothes, and paperwork, and things needed for hygiene, etc.) I've slept on concrete, mud,wood, and things I don't even want to think about. In freezing cold, drenching rain, dead heat. You name it, I walked and slept through it. Never once did I ever back up or give up, and I am not about to start now. Last post I saw, A.F needs Airmen. That would be why they raised the age. If they did not need me, at my age, they never would have raised the age requirement. The few here that encouraged me, thank you very much! I did what was said was impossible to do already. So, Blue to Green, and then Marines, whom I've already spoken with, via Yuma. So, questions remaining are: will I have to retake the A.S.V.A.B or will K.c MEPs station have the one i did there in 99 and use that? And do I let them know when they ask I want Battle Field? Or is there anything else anyone wants to say I can't do? P.s I hate the word can't. I love proving people wrong when they say that word directed at me.
What did you just say???

EDIT: Let moderators do the moderating, champ.

Last edited by a moderator:

Is this supposed to be English? What are you even talking about? and BTW I'm pretty sure "Be weary old men in a profession where the young are expected to die young" only applies if you joined when you were young, it dosen't apply to someone just starting service when they are already old.

I think you're in the top 10 for "most full of shit" people that I've encountered. I don't buy for a second that you've walked 5,000 miles in 3 years and done whatever else you think makes you worthy. I don't buy this constant song and dance you're spinning about your criminal record. I don't buy your claims in another thread about how all these legal professionals are falling all over themselves to help you out because you've been so wronged. Your posts are obnoxious, self-serving, probably complete lies, and the lack of attention to anything resembling detail is headache inducing.

Being a Battlefield Airman is about a lot more than your ability to ruck and sleep on concrete, if you've even actually done that. Your personality is 180 degrees opposite of what is needed. So, we don't need you. Beyond that, we don't want you.

MOD HAT ON: Phoenix, here's the deal: There is nothing you have said that there is any proof of, and I don't care to see it if there is. That is between you and the legal system, so don't even post it here. If you have won as you say you have, then good for you. I'm not about to lock this thread, and I am going to let what you have said stand. This is the last post you make about your legal status or how great you are. Once you make it to active duty and complete basic training, you can then come back and apply for vetting as "Verified Military". As of now you are a civilian member of this site. Just remember to follow the rules, be respectful when you post, and you will get the same in return. I wish you luck on the road that is ahead of you. No more posts like the one above. If you have trouble with that, please feel free to pm me.

Last edited:
What did you just say???

Is this supposed to be English? What are you even talking about? and BTW I'm pretty sure "Be weary old men in a profession where the young are expected to die young" only applies if you joined when you were young, it dosen't apply to someone just starting service when they are already old.

I don't like to dogpile, especially if It was already addressed, but... Guys, by your profiles you aren't in the military, so keep the corrections and "WTF" comments to yourselves. In this instance I think you are both on the right track, but that train shouldn't have left the station. Please, post where appropriate but we won't tolerate "wannabe on wannabe violence." Wrap up your AIT/ Tech School pipeline, get vetted, and I'm onboard, but until then you need to stay within your lane. You may not understand now, but you will after training. You'll see a lot of viewpoints you have now utterly obliterated by the time you wrap up your initial training.

Good luck.

I'm guessing there haven't been any updates on this topic? I did a quick google search and saw all articles are from around this time period. Has anyone heard any progress with this story?

I'm guessing there haven't been any updates on this topic? I did a quick google search and saw all articles are from around this time period. Has anyone heard any progress with this story?

This thread should have been quarantined like Chernobyl a long time ago -

- locked -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back