AIC Battle

Ravon Battle

Unverified
Whats up my name is Ravon Battle I'm in the air force active duty. Hopping to cross train into TACP.
Trying to as much info as i can on this subject

ya i been there there was alot of good information on there. i was just tryna talk to some that is TACP to get some good advice on get ready for the school house

I don't follow...... There are a ton of TACPs on that site and they have an "Ask The Schoolhouse" forum. What else are you looking for? Also, your grammar and attention to detail could use some work.

Are you new to the English language? ;) I don't see how being new to a forum means you all of a sudden forget how capitalization, punctuation, and spelling work. Again, I wonder what it is you are looking for that you could not find on ROMAD. If it's not there, there's probably a reason. You won't find anyone here willing to help you G2 a course.

No I'm new to that im just not in my college class right now so i decided not to worry about that right not im not getting graded on that right now

Society continues to circle the drain. It's good to know you're the kind of guy who only pays attention to detail when he's being actively watched. Sounds like a good character trait for a TACP. :rolleyes: Whether you think it or not, you are being graded by the members here. You aren't off to a great start.

No I'm new to that im just not in my college class right now so i decided not to worry about that right not im not getting graded on that right now
CDG speaks the truth, very little goes unnoticed. You are seen for how and what you write; it comes under the heading of: SA.

Hope you find SS of value to you. There is much to learn.

RF 1

Hi Ravon, welcome to the site. You should consider yourself "in class" the whole time you are here, and act accordingly.

I hope you find our community useful and educational.

Thank you for the advice I'm not here to step on any toes, sorry if have i me know disrespect.

Cool.
Take a little time to check the site out, get a feel for it. That will help you see what we are like and how we are here.
We encourage learning and like to help but are fairly strict with certain things, for a reason ;)

To echo Marauder somewhat, I hope you find the site useful, trust me, it can be of great help.

Back