Amber Heard vs. Johnny Depp: Info Ops

Marauder06

Intel Enabler
Verified SOF
Normally I couldn't be troubled to follow stories about the depravities of Hollywood elites. But from purely an info ops perspective, I find this whole situation fascinating. If my social media feeds are to be believed, Amber Heard is getting her clock cleaned by Depp's team. Every video I see, and most articles, portray Heard in an extremely bad light and Depp as the innocent bystander who did nothing wrong. There is not a direct parallel between this situation and Russia/Ukraine, except for the fact that in my individual experience, there is clearly one side winning the info ops war in both cases.

Normally I couldn't be troubled to follow stories about the depravities of Hollywood elites. But from purely an info ops perspective, I find this whole situation fascinating. If my social media feeds are to be believed, Amber Heard is getting her clock cleaned by Depp's team. Every video I see, and most articles, portray Heard in an extremely bad light and Depp as the innocent bystander who did nothing wrong. There is not a direct parallel between this situation and Russia/Ukraine, except for the fact that in my individual experience, there is clearly one side winning the info ops war in both cases.
The plaintiff hasn’t always been so lucky in all of this. He got his clocked cleaned in the British courts not too long before the current trial. That wasn’t live-streamed, afaik. The court of public opinion apparently had judged him guilty as what-all hell before now.

Watching/listening to the actual trial, one can see that neither party were angels throughout all this. It’s rather fascinating to me that many on the socials had the plaintiff convicted and sentenced to exile for years, but are suddenly coming to the plaintiff’s defense.

I guess pictures of human feces on the bedding have that kind of draw. 🤷‍♀️

I literally could not give less of a fuck

For myself, I would agree. But I can't escape it. My wife finally has some scandalous entertainment to gloat over that's distracted her from her daily hate obsession with Megan and Harry. She's partially excused because she's in the media and has to stay up on trending stuff...and even though I'm pretty good at tuning her out, I have to admit some of the more amusing stuff has made it past my defenses.

@Marauder06 I really haven't been tuned into this situation but some of my coworkers are obsessed with this trial and I hear their chatter. (They are all for Johnny). This latest was a hot topic of convo.

Amber Heard's reference to Johnny Depp's ex Kate Moss may 'blow up in her face,' expert says

Amber Heard's surprise reference to Kate Moss on the stand last week, which prompted Johnny Depp's lawyers to erupt in glee, may spectacularly backfire, sources and experts told Fox News Digital.
"I don't hesitate. I don't wait. I instantly think of Kate Moss and the stairs, and I swung at him," Heard blurted, referring to a rumor that Depp had once shoved the supermodel, whom he dated in the 1990s, down a flight of stairs. Depp's attorney Ben Chew opened his mouth widely and his eyes lit up in an expression of giddy surprise, as he turned to his team and did a fist pump. Depp, sitting next to Chew, looked down at the plaintiff's table and smiled broadly.

It is hilarious to watch Depp and his lawyers clown hers. Her lawyers act like career litigators, not trial lawyers. I love the YT highlight reels.

To my earlier post though, I'm glad Amber and the Metoo crowd are being exposed for what they are. Hollywood too, if anyone cared to look.

Yo, this woman sounds like some wild dominatrix and the homie got trapped in a spell. Then she got a huge settlement and kept yapping and bro was like "bitch I free from you, see these hands? I'm coming for you". Can't wait to see the modification to the divorce decree after this lawsuit finds in favor of Captain Jack.

It is hilarious to watch Depp and his lawyers clown hers. Her lawyers act like career litigators, not trial lawyers. I love the YT highlight reels.

To my earlier post though, I'm glad Amber and the Metoo crowd are being exposed for what they are. Hollywood too, if anyone cared to look.

If everything I've seen about this trial is even 25% true, maybe Johnny is the one who should be #metoo. Rather than the crazy ex?

Depp was great on the stand. Heard transmuted from fake crying one minute to insidious evil bitch the next. His career will rebound well; hers--not that she had much of one--will tank.

But this is what happens when your alcohol/dope-addled brain renders up decision-making to your pecker.

Back