American Jihadi Rapper killed...

Marauder06

Intel Enabler
Verified SOF
...by his own organization.

http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/...ar-hammami-reportedly-killed-in-somalia?lite=

A jihadi rapper from Alabama who had a $5 million bounty put on his head by the FBI after he climbed the ranks of an al Qaeda-linked Somali militant group has reportedly been killed by members of his own organization.

Omar Hammami, known as Abu Mansoor Al-Amriki, or "the American," died in southern Somalia following several months on the run after a falling out with al-Shabab's top leader, the militants said early Thursday according to The Associated Press.

111101-omar-hammami-1045a.photoblog600.jpg

He must have been one shit fucking rapper if his own lads ended up killing him.

1) This isn't a story about Tha Kradle. I are disappoint.
2) "jihadi rapper from Alabama"...nicely done Alabama, nicely done. We expect this from other states, but not from you.
3) Please Hammami, Don't Hurt 'Em would be an awesome CD title (Kids, CD's are plastic disks with a laser etched coating. This contained music and old people listed to the disks instead of iPods).
4) Suge Knight didn't have him killed?
5) Fuck that guy and my thanks to whoever saved us a Hellfire.

This literally made my day. He grew up on the other side of Mobile Bay (Daphne), attended mosque in Mobile, and was a student at USA before he took to the jihadi life. I'm waiting to see how the local news presents this little gem of glad tidings.

Oh damn, say it ain't so.... Not the American born traitor.... damn I am so sad right now..... wait....wait...yep, nope not sadness, just had gas...

video

I see what you did there.... good music to get rid of bad music/jihadi rappers.... not bad....

but this one is a little known classic and fits the situation NSFW

My favorite part will be when "they" ask to collect the bounty from the Fed's and we em up paying them!

Free, give me a funky assed beat...

You are now about to witness the strength of Muj knowledge

Straight outa Daphne, crazy muthafucker named Omar
From the group called al-Shabab
Turned my back on the U.S.A.
But my terrorist bros just spoiled my day
Shoulda known I'd go out some day
Odds are an SMU was gonna come play

Living in a mud hut, with a dirt floor
Had a goat out the back that we shared between 4
Loved them Thursdays, but I aint gay
It's our religion, so it's OK

My Momma used to mumble, your not a towel head
Should listened, maybe then I'd not be dead
Al-Amriki, was what they called me
Thought I was down, but then they stomped me

That's all I have, Eminem I am not...

I see what you did there.... good music to get rid of bad music/jihadi rappers.... not bad....

but this one is a little known classic and fits the situation NSFW

lol, that was horrible, but I like it. Queen "another one bites the dust" is my standard song for another terrorist is dead, YAY!

Another good one: (NSFW)

Free, give me a funky assed beat...

You are now about to witness the strength of Muj knowledge

That's pretty solid.

Burn, Africa, burn
I smell a jihad going on
Declare them takfir now they're gone
Yeah I'll go to a madrassa,
before martyrdom in Mombasa.
Gotta get away from the HOA,
before a numbered TF makes me MIA
Cause all I hear about
are flights leaving out
Guantanamo is what its all about
once al-Shabaab and I had a falling out.

When I saw the thread title I was hoping that POS little wayne had been raped to death, too bad but this is more than good enough.

Lots of hate to you pink arses trying to rap. White men maybe able to jump but they certainly shouldn't rap. Just terrible!

And to the fucking spudmuncher, any rap is deserving of death.

Back