Not Work Safe AND ON THE EIGHTH DAY GOD THREW A BLOCK PARTY!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AWP

SOF Support
DID SOMEONE SAY MONDAY?!?!?! IF THEY DIDN’T THEN KICK THEM IN THE JIMMY AND CALL THEM CAITLYN BECAUSE THIS IS PUSSY-FREE MONDAY!!!!! YOU’RE GONNA’ RISE TO THE OCCASION, OVERCOME THAT SUNDAY BULLSHIT HOLDING YOU DOWN, AND BUTT FUCK MONDAY’S SOUL!!!! YOU’RE CLIMBING BROKEBACK MOUNTAIN MONDAY AND YOU CAN’T QUIT IT!!!

WITH THE POPE’S RECENT VISIT I WANT TO POINT OUT THAT CHRISTIANS CELEBRATE EASTER ON SUNDAY BECAUSE MONDAY'S SACRED. HOOKERS, BLOW, AND REDEMPTION FOR EVERYONE!!!!!!!! GOD RESTED ON SUNDAY SO HE COULD ROCK THE FUCK OUT ON MONDAY!!!!! EVERY COOL STORY IN THE BIBLE HAPPENED ON MONDAY AND THE ENTIRE QURAN WAS WRITTEN ON A TUESDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!1!1!! IT IS A SCIENTIFIC AND HISTORICAL FACT!!!!!!!

SO GET OUT THERE AND CRUCIFY THE DAY!!!! THIS IS MONDAY SO STEP UP YOUR GAME!!!!!!!!!!!

Monday? Why Monday? I prefer Donnerstag (Thunderday, or Thorstag) to Montag... just because the name is cooler...

Monday's are better than most days but still do not compare to a day named after the God of Thunder... MOO/YMMV

...and. Free still hasn't gotten his meds...:wall:

Bob Geldof.

What a fucking wanker. Him and Bono... Two cunts.

On the first MONDAY, Man and woman were fighting already......woman asked if the fig leaves made her look fat and Man said yes....

So GOD gave man alcohol....scholars disagree but my version says it was a Double IPA, about 8%.
Others say it may have been a single malt 18 year scotch which is weird since the Earth was 8 days old......
Either way, Man got, hungry....of course so GOD gave him the Cheeseburger, also bacon and fries.

Next up was ketchup, a 21 year old Selena Gomez and the DOG HOUSE...in that order....

:-":thumbsup::ninja::wall::zzz:

I have jury duty today. Wait till they get a load of me with my hate and discontent....

M.

As a paramedic, you'll never get chosen, you get to sit in a stuffy room until they possibly call your name, or until the end of the day when they give you your parking stamp and $15 check. If you do get called in, god forbid, just tell them that the correct punishment for jaywalking is death by firing squad.:thumbsup::-":wall:

As a paramedic, you'll never get chosen, you get to sit in a stuffy room until they possibly call your name, or until the end of the day when they give you your parking stamp and $15 check. If you do get called in, god forbid, just tell them that the correct punishment for jaywalking is death by firing squad.:thumbsup::-":wall:

Well, you called that. And apparently, the case was a asshole from the township here for terroristic threats. I knew 2 cops there, I'm a paramedic and I have been a victim of crime (assaulted in work). I also was an expert witness for a vehicular homicide in "08". Oh, It was $18. 9 for the day and 17 cents per mile and the couthouse is in the center of the country and I live in the lower end. I was called and when they heard this, boom, dismissed back to the stuffy room full of mutants...Now I have to work a 14 tonight...

M.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back