Anti-Gunner Claims Firing An AR-15 At The Range Gave Him "Temporary PTSD"

Marauder06

Intel Enabler
Verified SOF
How have we not talked about this yet?

Anti-Gunner Claims Firing An AR-15 At The Range Gave Him "Temporary PTSD"

You can’t make this up.

Well, actually you probably could, and it would make a better story. But check this out: in the wake of the Orlando tragedy, a self-appointed anti-gun crusader took it upon himself to experience shooting a modern sporting rifle for the first time. And then he was kind enough to tell us all about how “horrifying” it was.

How bad was it? Well, according to him, the experience of shooting an AR-15 at the range gave him — wait for it — “temporary PTSD.” I’m not sure which is worse: the fact that someone actually wrote this, or someone else actually published it.

scared man with gun small.jpg

There is about three dudes on here that get my "this dude has demons" lack of engagement. Not because I understand or pitty, or any other bullshit, but because I understand in my own little way.

The dude who wrote this, ain't worthy of licking any of their nuts....

Gersh needs to get the gerbil out of his ass and calm the fuck down. Hysterical little baby bitch. WHAT IN THE FUCK IS HAPPENING TO THIS COUNTRY???

That moron has no clue was PTSD looks like. If he truly wanted to know then he could volunteer as a member of this forum's staff. It took me about a month before the nightmares began. The depression. The sudden anger. The trembling and facial ticks.

He wouldn't make it past the first page of Gen. Disc.

I think I can smell his vagina from here

All joking aside, I see his point, but it was better outlined in the follow up piece.

Here's a follow on article he wrote after receiving a lot of vitriolic responses. The "nuclear handgun" part is laughable at best.
He further drives his point home by saying AR-15s are, "weapons of mass destruction."

AR-15S ARE LIKE NUCLEAR BOMBS... AR-15S ARE NUCLEAR BOMBS!!!

Here's a follow on article he wrote after receiving a lot of vitriolic responses. The "nuclear handgun" part is laughable at best.

To gun lovers, you can't even have an opinion on assault rifles

The people he quotes don't help things. I'm so tired of the, "You're just a pussy with no balls and I'm a real man and blah fucking blah." Debate the points or STFU.

He's written an article, two now, guaranteed to elicit strong emotional controversy, maybe even goad some idiot into a death threat--which would serve his purpose nicely. And that is, to get his name and mug splashed around the internet, a hellovalot more publicity and name-recognition than he's getting from newspaper sales. I've seen columnists do this before, as their anachronistic industry dies a slow painful death. Remember the guy a few years ago who wrote an article saying "I don't support the troops" ? It went viral in a matter of hours and the asshat had his 15 minutes of fame.

Back