Argentina... Again!

Military aircraft are often considered as much the same as a diplomatic installation...a big no no. I heard one of our guys got in major shit for rummaging one of the ANG C130s down south once. Mind you, I think he had a really really good reason (from memory) but still.

Why are they holding on to Northern "Ireland"...? It must be for the Irish Whiskey, Spuds and Guinness. :-"

Same reason, because the majority of the population want to remain part of Britian.
You really think the Brits want to deal with the BS up north?
They just need to have Irish immigrate up there, his tribe alone will tip the population balance and then Ulster can vote to do whatever they want.

Why are they holding on to Northern "Ireland"...? It must be for the Irish Whiskey, Spuds and Guinness. :-"

Other than what Pardus said, NI is a totally different situation to the Falklands and probably a much more emotive one that doesn't belong in this particular thread.

Same reason, because the majority of the population want to remain part of Britian.
You really think the Brits want to deal with the BS up north?
They just need to have Irish immigrate up there, his tribe alone will tip the population balance and then Ulster can vote to do whatever they want.

:-| :rolleyes:

Other than what Pardus said, NI is a totally different situation to the Falklands and probably a much more emotive one that doesn't belong in this particular thread.

:-| :rolleyes:

No guys I am telling you for a fact, it is for the Irish Whiskey, Spuds and Guinness! You can't beat the stuff! Sure we Irish have invaded Britian, Australia and New Zealand for centuries! :D :p

Back