Armenia and Azerbaijan

I regret to inform this thread that this past thing is not going to get enough attention because of the current thing.

I urge everyone to take a couple weeks and clear your schedule; we may need experts on the upcoming thing soon enough.
I'm not an expert on anything but seems to me being an expert on this topic is probably a lot like being an expert on Anime titties...no one cares and you probably don't brag about it to friends.

I'm not an expert on anything but seems to me being an expert on this topic is probably a lot like being an expert on Anime titties...no one cares and you probably don't brag about it to friends.

What about bragging about it anonymously online? Asking for my cousin, FitSpire/\

Someone shared a video on reddit ( link - warning graphic ), where Azeri troops shoot Armenian POWs. Horrible and disgusting, but it does not surprise me in the least. Such war crimes were also committed in 2020.

I just watched it, pretty brutal, at least they weren’t tortured though.

Sadly, that is claimed in case of the killed female soldiers, whose bodies were mutilated. The perpetrators don't seem to have any issue, recording and sharing such cruelties with the world.

There is a website ( link ), that documts Azeri war crimes including on civilians, but be warned that it's very graphic.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Neither did Turkey

Hah. Turkey is probably encouraging and giving Azerbaijan all those great ideas.
I wonder how heavily they are involved this time. I think militarily, the Azeris are now confident enough to not rely on their support after virtualy destroying the Artsakh forces in 2020. The TB2 was used with great effect in that war.

Last edited:
Back