Badass Israeli Hackers Pipe AC/DC Into Iranian Nuke Facilities

JBS

Leatherneck
Verified Military
Thunderstruck: Iran's nuclear facilities given AC/DC treatment by computer worm

http://www.smh.com.au/it-pro/securi...reatment-by-computer-worm-20120725-22pf2.html

"You've beeen THUNDERRR STRUUUUUUCK...."

How badass is that?
Two of Iran's nuclear plants have been struck by a computer worm - Thunderstruck to be precise.
That's if you believe an email allegedly sent by an Iranian nuclear scientist to the chief research officer of Finland IT security firm F-Secure, Mikko Hypponen, this week and published on F-Secure's blog.
Hypponen said he couldn't confirm whether the details of the email were true, but could confirm it was sent from someone within the Atomic Energy Organisation of Iran. It describes how a computer worm allegedly compromised two Iranian nuclear plants by shutting them down and making workstations play Australian rock band AC/DC's Thunderstruck song late at night, at full volume.

Some alternatives:

T.N.T.
We Will Rock You
America, Fuck Yeah!
Inject The Venom
Seek and Destroy
Sabotage (Beastie Boys)
If You Want Blood

Honourable mention: Sisqo - Thong Song

There is no time limit for awesome. I mean, look at you! You're pushing 130 years old and still kinda cool.

young man... you're 839 years off... aren't I Methuselah, son of Enoch? or is that Troll, son of Dirt?.... either way, you're wrong you whippersnapper... now get over here closer to the rocker on the porch so I can be awesome and throw these rocks at you.... kids... I hate 'em... little bastiges... ungrateful, snide assed smartalecks...

you need to visit up here so we can go shooting and have fun on Mt. Ranier...

Back