book review

Sunny,

I have the book sitting here on my desk under some paperwork. I haven't gotten around to reading yet. My son, another NSW guy, sent it to me after he finished it. He said that if your new to IR/PEQ's then it's a must read, but if your already using them, assuming your not new to PEQ's then it's a basic manual for newbies who will be using NODS and PEQ's.

I'll have to read it to see if it has any applications to us civies.

Best guide to the combat carbine ever on the market. I recommend it to any and everyone that has an M16/M4 or its clones.

Best guide to the combat carbine ever on the market. I recommend it to any and everyone that has an M16/M4 or its clones.

<---------- I've been outed.....damn....and read it, yes.....;)....

errrrr...at least my avatar has anyway.....;)

Sunny,

I have the book sitting here on my desk under some paperwork. I haven't gotten around to reading yet. My son, another NSW guy, sent it to me after he finished it. He said that if your new to IR/PEQ's then it's a must read, but if your already using them, assuming your not new to PEQ's then it's a basic manual for newbies who will be using NODS and PEQ's.

I'll have to read it to see if it has any applications to us civies.
Mostly just a brief overview on the PEQs. I have an ATPIAL/PEQ15 but no NVG so I hadnt had a chance to zero it, but a few weeks ago some SEALs came to train with me and I dialed it in with their 15's. Last week I was sent some paper zero's(specifically for PEQs/ATPIALs) so if I change my zero I can use them to dial in my new zero. I sent in my new budget and in it I put in for 8 sets of NODs so Iam keeping my fingers crossed.

Back