BSMwV & DFC

JustAnotherJ

Pararescue
Verified SOF
SSMP
SOF Mentor
Fuck it! Since CBS decided it wasn't important to broadcast my boys getting their Bronze Star with Valor and Distinguished Flying Cross during halftime at the Air Force/Army Game on sunday, I'll say it.

They got it and it was well deserved. I will keep this vague and withhold names, but rest assured...My boys were the shit that day and I couldn't be more proud of them. It's incredibly humbling to have had worked with men of their caliber. They stepped up and executed like phenominal Pararescuemen in the midst of an absolute nightmare situation.

I guess being inside a burning and crushed aircraft to extricate a conscious and trapped survivor and single handedly treating and saving 3 horrific casualties (our own men) is not news worthy.

To all my brothers out there; Keep up the amazing work. Though the rightful accolades are grossly over-looked for PJs, the brotherhood knows, and that's what matters.

Though I'm breaching the code of being a silent professional, giving credit where credit is due is sometimes just as important.

HoofuckinYah.

-Proud as hell

Preach it.

The other night I watched a pair of 'Hawks disappear into the cloud and mist outside Bagram. The viz and ceiling were dropping, we had sporadic rain showers all day, and here go a pair of Pedros off to do the deed. I don't ever want to use your services, but I know if I need them, you guys will be there. I'm grateful and I doubt I'm alone in that sentiment.

Fuck it! Since CBS decided it wasn't important to broadcast my boys getting their Bronze Star with Valor and Distinguished Flying Cross during halftime at the Air Force/Army Game on sunday, I'll say it.

They got it and it was well deserved. I will keep this vague and withhold names, but rest assured...My boys were the shit that day and I couldn't be more proud of them. It's incredibly humbling to have had worked with men of their caliber. They stepped up and executed like phenominal Pararescuemen in the midst of an absolute nightmare situation.

I guess being inside a burning and crushed aircraft to extricate a conscious and trapped survivor and single handedly treating and saving 3 horrific casualties (our own men) is not news worthy.

To all my brothers out there; Keep up the amazing work. Though the rightful accolades are grossly over-looked for PJs, the brotherhood knows, and that's what matters.

Though I'm breaching the code of being a silent professional, giving credit where credit is due is sometimes just as important.

HoofuckinYah.

-Proud as hell
AF PAO should have filmed it. Watch the websites to see if it gets posted, then link here (and elsewhere).

Back