Canadian Army Patrol Pathfinder Course

RackMaster

Nasty-Dirty-Canuck
SOF Support
Haven't done it myself but know guys that have and some staff at be school; all are really hard dudes.

I know that they take foreign students, any takers? ;)

I almost failed out of the American version, so I'll cut my losses and say "no thanks." ;)

Haven't done it myself but know guys that have and some staff at be school; all are really hard dudes.

I know that they take foreign students, any takers? ;)
I would be a taker in a heart beat. Don't think the WA NG is going to be quick to pony up the cash though.:(
Reed
P.S. Same for any of the CA recon or sniper courses.

I honestly think we should have a little more "cooperation" when it comes to training. I know it's hard enough for some of our guys to get slots on courses but I'm sure it would be beneficial to do equal trades for training.

I had some good friends on that course. They said it was the best and the hardest thing they have ever done. We've had guys come up from the 82nd to do our Reconnaissance course in the past, so there is an opportunity for those who want it.

Here's the school website and a list of the courses it provides.

Mission
To support the generation and deployment of combat forces through the training and support of CF personnel, for employment in complex land environments and unique joint operations, while providing CF parachute depot services.
Vision
CFLAWC is a true learning organization which provides relevant, credible, realistic, demanding, and safe training as well as continuing to look ahead and innovate parachute life-cycle management.

Courses offered and the Canadian Forces Land Advanced Warfare Centre.

Back