Can't find a Rem 700 to save my friggin life

All those shops are shady man. Don't take it personal.

Rick,

I know you are out to get me... you want my daughter....

So let me have my paranoid delusions in peace will ya??

They singled me out for that vest... lol

BTW,
You got any plans for supper... I am trying to figure out what the frig to do....

/No Pardus, got in the GAY FAG way... :doh:/

You should read the PMs he's been sending me. Pretty sure one was the lyrics to a Mariah Carey song.

If you got the money try www.deathfromafar.com . Thats where I got mine frome a little over 3k for the whole package but it holds .5 MOA and probablly a little bit more if I had the time to really get familiar with it.

If I was looking for a 700, and had the cash, I would try the custom shop at Remington. Those tactical 700's with those fluted barrels are sweet.

http://www.deathfromafar.com/

Got one of my rifles through these guys. Good work.

Thats what I said, you copying me :uhh: ? LOL just joking, which one did you get? I got the Tactial Percision Rifle with the Leupold MK 4 illuminated mildot reticle, and the just south of evergreen paint scheme. Wasn't cheap, but with Black Hills ammo it keeps some very tight groups.

Thats what I said, you copying me :uhh: ? LOL just joking, which one did you get? I got the Tactial Percision Rifle with the Leupold MK 4 illuminated mildot reticle, and the just south of evergreen paint scheme. Wasn't cheap, but with Black Hills ammo it keeps some very tight groups.

I would go to reloading, you can build rifle specific ammo and close those groups a little more if you want. On hunting rifles, my Win Mod 70 .338 Win Mag hits milk jugs at 600 M. That is all I need in a hunting rifle. I am not going for a group (as on paper).

Not knocking commerical ammo, but it is made for everyone's rifle.

Reloading is to "accurate" shooting as foreplay is to sex. :D

I can't find a 700 either.... mine got stolen while my buddy was at jump school, along with my damn shotgun. no bueno. I'll be posting in the rant thread momentarily. we found out when he got back a few days ago. I are upset. :(