CIA SAS, SAD and Delta Force....2

mark hernandez

Unverified
So as in the original thread, I stated my age, status, age when I enter the military. Now I found through google on another post here, I cant find it for some reason that the CIA SAS never had an age requirement until a few years ago the cut off was 39, I havent seen a cutoff anywhere for Deltaor SBS and Brit SAS , I only say minimum age of 21.

The cutoff for the FFL is 40 and I have seen on Documentaries and real life stories of men joining at 40 with no prior experience.

I dont want to be a SEAL

Too much evidence and experience from others that they are overrated.

On top of that I see these dorky recruiters in the Navy office I wouldnt trust my recruitment with my life on top of having to be in the Navy singing songs with dweebs on the ocean just to be a Seal ? Then deal with the 1000s of applicants for a number of years ?

According to Airborne Africa and other competitions like the one in Latin America vs. United States.

Mexico, Colombia, Equador Special Operations Killed us in the competition. We were neck and neck withthe Bahamas SF

Thats for the Seals and Green Berets, Rangers. I am not sure about Marsoc

I watch the live battle cames on YouTube and See that most of the fights are far away plinkers rather than more upclose and personal.

The more upclose and personal fighting was the FFL and the Dutch Commandos like Sweden SF and FSK

I saw that show that SF competition with I believe Rudy Bosch, and the Police were mopping everyone except a few delta operators.

Then I saw that Kyle guy that died and how he was acting with the Ventura thing and I was out...I still could be wrong about them though.

Is it possible to get some professional advice ?

Thanks

its-happening-ron-paul-gif.gif

I despair for us as a species...

Actually no, we deserve what we get at this point.

Dammit! I missed another one! This guy had so much potential for being the best whack job that we've seen in a long time!

Back