Colt Awarded Contract For New MARSOC Pistol

I guess what is being eluded too is the answered in the question, " What do you want a pistol for?"

As someone who as a pack mule with no load limit, I would not want a pistol. It would be more weight. I would rather have more ammo for my M16. A funny thing happens in a fire fight, even if there was a shortage of firearms to begin with, they are always extra at the end.

Order of battle, Rock, something to fight with until you can get a knife.
..........................knife, something to fight with until you can get a pistol.
..........................pistol, something to fight with until you can get a rifle.

Rifle, fight is on.

I guess what is being eluded too is the answered in the question, " What do you want a pistol for?"

As someone who as a pack mule with no load limit, I would not want a pistol. It would be more weight. I would rather have more ammo for my M16. A funny thing happens in a fire fight, even if there was a shortage of firearms to begin with, they are always extra at the end.

Order of battle, Rock, something to fight with until you can get a knife.
..........................knife, something to fight with until you can get a pistol.
..........................pistol, something to fight with until you can get a rifle.

Rifle, fight is on.
Rifle until CAS is on-station.

Back