Combat Control Trainee dies

Rest Well SSGT.

Above water exercise with CPR started on scene, in an apparently healthy and in good shape 30-yr old man. This make any of you other medicos wanna know "the rest of the story"?

yes i have a suspicious mind

Annie,

Your comments are insensitive, out of line and simply idiotic. I'd hoped you would return to address them, but I can see that isn't the case.

For those of you from the AFSOC community that have visited this page (and yes, I know there are a number of you to do so), I want to apologize for the statement and implications made; they do not reflect the attitudes and opinions of this board. My condolences to the SSGT's family, fellow trainees, and instructors that had to experience this tragedy, and that may have had their grief compounded by reading the garbage above.

Blue Skies.

I speak for myself, and not all medics or people represented by anyone other than me on this one- I think it was out of line for annie to make her remark. however, i have known plenty of people that always ask the "what happened" question as opposed to the proper response for the time and situation.

Speaking as an AFSOC warrior- your opinion is never more important than the loss of life, ever, for any reason. Keep that nonsense to yourself, annie. From one medic to another. RIP SSgt Wilburn, and my sincerest hope for healing goes out to his family and friends. Hooyah.

p.s.- freefallin, no need for apology. In my short time you have proven to be good gear. each person speaks for only themselvs, but thank you for your apology anyway.

Back