Coming Home

Pete031

Leave....
SOF Support
Ok, so I came across this vid a couple of days ago. And it is from my last tour in A-Stan... I don't know the dude, and in the middle it is just pics of him and his wife.

Almost at the end is a conversation that a CF-18 pilot put onto the returning soldiers Airbus. And I think it is amazing to hear what he says.

I wasn't on the plane with these Dudes, as they are from one of the conventional battalions.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFvnuCCGhHs"]YouTube - Candadian Forces coming home from Afghanistan[/ame]

Ok, so I came across this vid a couple of days ago. And it is from my last tour in A-Stan... I don't know the dude, and in the middle it is just pics of him and his wife.

Almost at the end is a conversation that a CF-18 pilot put onto the returning soldiers Airbus. And I think it is amazing to hear what he says.

I wasn't on the plane with these Dudes, as they are from one of the conventional battalions.

Great vid Pete!

"....and have a few cold ones tonight."

Thanks!

Amazing!! I can't get over the Police standing to attention saluting the Troops!! Amazing!!:cool:

That was a beautiful video. It reminds me of my British SAS friend. I hope that he comes home safe too. I do miss him, and his humorous nature.

Be safe my friend...till I see you again.

AWESOME!!! Kudos for finding this Vid!!!

Nothing sweeter than a warrior coming home to his beautiful wife!!!

God Speed to all the warriors out there! Our Prayers are with you on ever step of your journey!!!!

Back