comm.

WORDA

Unverified
I do not know what to say / write about me, but this is a great community and I am honored to be here. Greetings from the Croatia

Thanks MIKE, my condition is such that it is difficult to move, but I also worked on psyops (recently Libya) work in different disciplines/sources at/for the highest strategic level# and for various institutes / institutions.

:-) samo piše da se nalazim u Zagrebu (vjerojatno zbog operatora) ali sam u istinu u gradu udaljenom cca 80 km. I visit lots of sites to satisfy my osint needs, a man can be easy lost in the sea of information (4 hours is recommended to be exposed to information, and i often pass the measure) visited this" new station and I hope that we will from time to time comfortably discuss various topics. Otherwise all you are doing a great job here, I was impressed by the diversity of topics and the knowledge that you all" have. Once again I am honored to be here among you.:ninja:

Lindy READY ;) I'm glad to hear that you were in Croatia. Thanks to everyone for the warm welcome

Back