Commander's Initial Assessment (30 August 2009), 66 pages -- LTG Stanley McChrystal

Tracker275

WIT 6
Verified SOF
The "Commander's Initial Assessment" was released to the Washington Post and you can find it at the following link on their website if you wish to read it. I'm still reading through it, so I don't have any opinion of things as of yet.

Commander's Initial Assessment

It's bullshit that the document is in the open... People need to start swinging from trees by their necks for giving up secrets.

It's bullshit that the document is in the open... People need to start swinging from trees by their necks for giving up secrets.

Document has benn in his hands for 3-4 weeks with no action. I think it was released to force them to act one way or the other. Funny, he can hit every talk show; but can't find the time to act upon the warfighting commanders requests.

Hope and Change baby!

Document has benn in his hands for 3-4 weeks with no action. I think it was released to force them to act one way or the other. Funny, he can hit every talk show; but can't find the time to act upon the warfighting commanders requests.

Hope and Change baby!

Every show but Fox News. :rolleyes: Frankly he spouted that this is "the good war" even during his campaign (whatever the hell a "good war" is). You can't sit on your damned hands when your commanders are advising you what needs to be done.

THERE IS NO EXIT STRATEGY TO THIS WAR. Hello. :rolleyes:

All right....everyone relax and calm down.

The President is a very busy guy and needs time to REVIEW the documents and the request.

After all, it's 66 pages...................................

hitthetarget.gif

Back