Corpsman Intro

Guildc123

Unverified
Hello, I leave for the Navy at the end of the summer as a Corpsman. I am looking into SARC or MARSOC, I have not been able to find out alot of info for Corpsman trying to join MARSOC or SARC training any info would help.

DasBoot

Ranger
Verified SOF
Hello, I leave for the Navy at the end of the summer as a Corpsman. I am looking into SARC or MARSOC, I have not been able to find out alot of info for Corpsman trying to join MARSOC or SARC training any info would help.
Welcome! Corpsman.com has a lot of stuff of joining the FMF if that's what you're looking at doing.
http://www.corpsman.com/forum/forum.php

pardus

Verified Military
Welcome aboard, I hope we can help with some info for you.

Oh and for the record, you are not a Corpsman until you graduate. You must earn that title. ;)

SkrewzLoose

Something Clever
Verified Military
Welcome to the site.
As a male Corpsman, you're essentially guaranteed a trip to the sand box as FMF as one of your first deployments.

Red Flag 1

Verified Military
Train hard. Learn all you can. Once you take the field, a lot of troops will be counting on you.

Welcome to SS.

RF 1