OCONUS Employment Counter-Insurgency Advisors (ISAF CAAT)

dknob

Ranger
Verified SOF
Gentlemen,

My company is in the preliminary stages to supply NATOs ISAF with team-members for the Advisory and Assistance Team (CAAT) contract. I am looking for professionals with extensive counter-insurgency (COIN) experience with a background in COIN-heavy units such as Delta, SEAL Team 6, AWG, and Senior SF and MARSOC personnel. Each CAAT team will also have a need for an SF Medic (18D). Top Secret clearance required - unknown at this time if the client will allow people to apply for one - but possibly. You will either be based out of Kabul or out of the other Regional Commands.

For all my Rangers who conducted counter-insurgency via head shots; unfortunately this might not be the right contract for you but I have other exciting things in the works to get your feet wet with. But we all know qualified guys so pass the word as best as you can.

Email me at iassen@fusionbiosolutions.com with the subject line: "CAAT Afghanistan"

I will provide a very hefty referral fee if your person gets hired (very hefty). Message me for details.

Back