Court martial set for Master Sgt. Joseph D. Newell

This kind of surprises me, but at the same time it doesn't. We have an officer in my BN being charged for murder, not the same circumstances as the MSgt. Those of you who have seen combat would understand what he did, but then again, the general public doesn't.

Over the years I have learned not to speculate on these cases. Let the court martial deal with the facts. Speculation if any thing tends to harm the US Military and those serving not just one person. If he is guilty, then the court martial will find him that way. If he is not guilty, I wish the best.

Remember Mirtha and the Marines at Haditha. The damage Mirtha caused.

also these forum are open to all, even Haj and company.

Not Specualtion

Sorry, but I was his team leader and I KNOW who he is. I spent many hours trying to understand him and protect him. He lacked leadership and experience making him a follower only. His testimony is open to the public, request it and see the truth as the judge, jury, and team heard it.

Over the years I have learned not to speculate on these cases. Let the court martial deal with the facts. Speculation if any thing tends to harm the US Military and those serving not just one person. If he is guilty, then the court martial will find him that way. If he is not guilty, I wish the best.

Remember Mirtha and the Marines at Haditha. The damage Mirtha caused.

also these forum are open to all, even Haj and company.

Here is a fact that the jury wasn’t preview to:

Master Sgt. Newell was locked up in solitaire confinement for over FOUR months. A six by six cell, chained at the ankles and wrist tied to a belt around his waist with three other animals that were on death row. 23 hours a day locked up PRIOR to any trial.

He was shoveled his meals on the floor to him like an animal, he couldn’t even communicate with his wife or attorney without a written request. He spent the last 10 months of his life locked up as an animal, a killer and quite frankly a man who simply had a screw loose.

I'm sorry, I'm going to have to see some evidence on this statement. Are you saying that this happened while the individual was in US DoD custody?

Back