Cyber Fellow Research Proposal

irish greg

Verified Military
Fellas,

I am going to apply for the fellowship that Teufel posted:

Key Terrain Cyber – 2nd Lt J.P. Blecksmith Research Fellows - Key Terrain Cyber

I am just advertising and seeing which topic people find more interesting in order to help me choose a good research proposal. The three I am thinking about are:

1. Cyber Security of Nuclear Arms

2. Entering a foreign country illegally under a pretext

3. Conducting LSCO with Cyber Warfare

I have nothing to do with KTC or the Fellows selection. However, I am doing research on behalf of Joint Special Operations University and I am particularly interested in #2, and would be willing to work with you on it if you end up going that route.

If you (or anyone) are interested applicable actual examples for #2 shoot me a message, I have direct experience and am willing to discuss, or on the phone.

There's also actual Professional, Unclassified, Disseminated, Products from #2 available.

They are the most beautiful, authorized on any channel products I've ever seen in my life from any customer. An incredible work of Art of Cyber.

For #2, there are also former Lead Schoolhouse Instructors, as well current, at least 2 branches that if you're interested in speaking with, I can ask them if I can put them in touch with you. Just let me know.

When it occurs it is a cataclysmic event that is extremely directly disruptive to hundreds of people, which is absolutely fine, completely worth it; the most important thing is shutting the ajar door to National Security, and ensuring the person is recovered alive to their family members.

This may be earlier in the event sequence than you're interested in researching. But if not, just throwing it out there.

Edited to extoll the absolute praises of the people.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you (or anyone) are interested applicable actual examples for #2 shoot me a message, I have direct experience and am willing to discuss, or on the phone.

There's also actual Professional, Unclassified, Disseminated, Products from #2 available.

They are the most beautiful, authorized on any channel products I've ever seen in my life from any customer. An incredible work of Art of Cyber.

For #2, there are also former Lead Schoolhouse Instructors, as well current, at least 2 branches that if you're interested in speaking with, I can ask them if I can put them in touch with you. Just let me know.

When it occurs it is a cataclysmic event that is extremely directly disruptive to hundreds of people, which is absolutely fine, completely worth it; the most important thing is shutting the ajar door to National Security, and ensuring the person is recovered alive to their family members.

This may be earlier in the event sequence than you're interested in researching. But if not, just throwing it out there.

Edited to extoll the absolute praises of the people.
Sounds like a good paper topic! We would be happy to publish it for you.

Fellas,

I am going to apply for the fellowship that Teufel posted:

Key Terrain Cyber – 2nd Lt J.P. Blecksmith Research Fellows - Key Terrain Cyber

I am just advertising and seeing which topic people find more interesting in order to help me choose a good research proposal. The three I am thinking about are:

1. Cyber Security of Nuclear Arms

2. Entering a foreign country illegally under a pretext

3. Conducting LSCO with Cyber Warfare
Apply! The fellowship program will help you grow into your new role in cyber at zero cost to you other than time. It’s also a great mentorship platform. Let me know if you have any questions.

Back