CZ Scorpion EVO 3 S2 Pistol Micro w/ Folding Brace

Kraut783

SOF Support
Anyone play with one of these, or any of the CZ Scorpion models? The Scorpion EVO 3 S1 was discontinued in 2019 and this one replaced it.

Just looking around at new stuff, well...new to me.

CZ Scorpion 01.JPG CZ Scorpion 02.JPG

Not a fan of the CZ grip (above)....but the LE/Mil individual sale version has a magpul grip which is more vertical and oversize magpul paddle mag release (below)

CZ Scorpion 03.JPG

Last edited:
Very nice SOSTCRNA...I have been binge watching reviews on the CZ Scorpion 9mm versions...really like them. There is so much aftermarket items available...especially from magpul and HB Industries.

Have you like it? reliability...have you done any aftermarket products...etc.... =)

Very nice SOSTCRNA...I have been binge watching reviews on the CZ Scorpion 9mm versions...really like them. There is so much aftermarket items available...especially from magpul and HB Industries.

Have you like it? reliability...have you done any aftermarket products...etc.... =)

No malfunctions at all. I bought it from Suarez International, it was a POC gun they built. Magpul grip, trigger work, folding brace, red dot etc. I just received my Omega 9K after a 10 month wait but then realized I never ordered the piston 😳🧐. I’ll post a pic with the can mounted when I fix that error.

No malfunctions at all. I bought it from Suarez International, it was a POC gun they built. Magpul grip, trigger work, folding brace, red dot etc. I just received my Omega 9K after a 10 month wait but then realized I never ordered the piston 😳🧐. I’ll post a pic with the can mounted when I fix that error.

Was just thinking, no piston needed for the fixed barrel...

Was just thinking, no piston needed for the fixed barrel...
I was thinking the same thing and have been trying to figure out the best mounting system. SilencerSop hasn’t been very helpful by email so plan to call them tomorrow. I’ll let you know what I find out.

Either a quick detach or direct thread.

I have a CZ Scorpion EVO 3 S2 Micro on the way....I could'nt resist....let me know what you find out.
Did a lot of research and finally settled on the three lug mount and HK Adapter. Was going to go shoot it today but of course it was raining. Soon

Attachments

• 77A73020-E947-4428-9F15-D2838984CF44.jpeg
    77A73020-E947-4428-9F15-D2838984CF44.jpeg
    4.2 MB · Views: 14
  • 61661BBF-976C-497A-A2C3-DE01BA0DDDD9.jpeg
    61661BBF-976C-497A-A2C3-DE01BA0DDDD9.jpeg
    3.9 MB · Views: 17
@SOSTCRNA Ended up SBR'ing it and doing some finishing touches...I believe I am done now. I had an ACR stock, but just didn't feel right, ended up doing a B&T MP5 stock on it, which fits great and is solid.

CZBT 1 (2).jpgCZBT 2 (2).jpg

Added a Olight Odin Mini....which turns out to be a pretty damn good light.

Odin Mini 1.jpg Odin Mini 2.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for the update, that's a beautiful set up. Now if we could get 9mm bact to reasonable levels we can start having some real fun with these things again.

Back