Daily Gas/Diesel Fuel Price Update

Gunz

Combined Action
Verified Military
Diesel prices are fucking killing me. Both truck & tractor. And driving the prices of everything else high. We get most of our oil from Canada. Only 3% from Russia. We are not at war with Canada. So WTF? I figure Biden's riding the whirlwind because it fits with his agenda...but Jesus it's hurting democrats, too.

Here's a fuel price webpage from US EIA I found interesting even if pisses me off.

Gasoline and Diesel Fuel Update

Hahahaha, they have a hotline. Whoever's manning that is probably getting an earful.

Diesel prices are fucking killing me. Both truck & tractor. And driving the prices of everything else high. We get most of our oil from Canada. Only 3% from Russia. We are not at war with Canada. So WTF? I figure Biden's riding the whirlwind because it fits with his agenda...but Jesus it's hurting democrats, too.

Here's a fuel price webpage from US EIA I found interesting even if pisses me off.

Gasoline and Diesel Fuel Update

Hahahaha, they have a hotline. Whoever's manning that is probably getting an earful.

Biden hasn’t decreased domestic production since he took office.

I think it is the companies selling you the oil more than it is the government.

About a year ago there was some kind of hacking attack on the pipeline that fuels the southeast US. Prices understandably went up, well after they got over that prices never went down. That isn’t Biden, that is corporations realizing they can charge “x” and people will pay it.

I expect gas prices to drop just before the midterm election. If they do then I’ll know that an administration has some ability to impact prices either way…and must share some of the blame.

Back