De-motivational Poster

I'm curious as to why there's free shipping on orders over $66. Didn't find anything on the site on why he chose that number.

Why are you motivated to find out?
Just curiosity. Its weird to see a number that isn't a multiple of five to be used as the basis for free shipping.

They have an email address. Either lay there and suck or do the deed.
Like one of the decals said:
doing_talking_large.jpg

I'll do some searching around a bit, first and if I don't find an answer, then I'll ask.
I went through the Facebook page of the company and didn't find anything (it could've just been a typo for all I know), but he has some pretty cool stuff on there.

And they have another. Good for reminding you to get with the modern American program or to torment that special liberal in your life. :D

FREE De-motivational Mini Poster
I have their last de-motivational poster hanging in my office as a reminder to not be a lil bitch about life.

As soon as they reprint the "No one else is coming..." tee, that shit's getting ordered too.

I have their last de-motivational poster hanging in my office as a reminder to not be a lil bitch about life.

As soon as they reprint the "No one else is coming..." tee, that shit's getting ordered too.

"Victory" and the "Kunar Valley Heliskiing" for me. They have good gear. Another favorite is ingloriousamateurs.com and their "Oh so social" tee with a Carpetbagger B-24 dropping a Joe.

c44d74cd5afa2a270be21f3072622cae.jpg It's that time of year for us acquisition folks. Nothing but love for my customers but when you are still trying to define your requirement with three days left in the fiscal year, I have no pity for when I don't have the time to make an award and you lose your funding.

View attachment 16712 It's that time of year for us acquisition folks. Nothing but love for my customers but when you are still trying to define your requirement with three days left in the fiscal year, I have no pity for when I don't have the time to make an award and you lose your funding.

You asked for it.... I have music for that....

Back