Do you know if you're related to your spouse?

I doubt many of you have seen the movie Lone Star or if you have, made it all the way to the end. But the Sheriff's little latina lover turns out to be his half sister, and the convo goes about like this "don't worry I can't have kids anymore" and the Sheriff full of pride and honor has zero fucks to give...

As for the Floridians being sister fuckers, I wouldn't be shocked in northern Florida, as they be what they be. A bunch of Georgians who wondered off a little south. Tall pines and gator bites.

Any state that can give you Lobster Boy, The Face Eating Maniac on Alligator Alley, the guy in my town who got arrested for having sex with a stuffed animal in the Walmart toy aisle, a quarter of a million Burmese Pythons eating the fuck out of everything, Hulk Hogan, Versace killed by serial killer gay gigolo, and Bubba the Love Sponge executing a wild pig in a radio station parking lot...to name just a few...can conjure up all manner of incestuous deviations upon request.

And we're proud of it, goddammit.

Any state that can give you Lobster Boy, The Face Eating Maniac on Alligator Alley, the guy in my town who got arrested for having sex with a stuffed animal in the Walmart toy aisle, a quarter of a million Burmese Pythons eating the fuck out of everything, Hulk Hogan, Versace killed by serial killer gay gigolo, and Bubba the Love Sponge executing a wild pig in a radio station parking lot...to name just a few...can conjure up all manner of incestuous deviations upon request.

And we're proud of it, goddammit.

Buy this man a drink!

Back