Documents Reveal Canada Planned Winter Training with Chinese Troops; Canceled After U.S. Request

RackMaster

Nasty-Dirty-Canuck
SOF Support
I don't think I can dispise that communist loving, trust fund, douchebag any more.

The cold weather training was canceled by the Canadian Air Force, which sparked an angry response from Trudeau, who "demanded that Canada's military not cancel any more engagements with the PLA without explicit permission first, and that the news of the cancellation had to be told to the PLA gently." wrote Rebel News.

BREAKING: Trudeau invited Chinese military to train in Canada

Is it common for The Chinese to train with Western nations?

No,very rare.

Hate for PM McBlackface. How bad are things up there that he's still in charge? Does he understand how this effects Five-Eyes or no?

I don't think he gives a shit about any current agreements with allies. He's willing to throw Canadian's to the wolves, why not an ally.

Last edited:
LOL

Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau has been accused of “pay to play” fundraising with an adviser to the Chinese government, and Foreign Minister Francois-Philippe Champagne reportedly has mortgages with the Bank of China.

Documents Reveal Canada Planned Winter Training with Chinese Troops; Canceled After U.S. Request

Documents revealed Wednesday by Canada’s Rebel News Network suggest that Canada planned to train China’s military in cold weather tactics at a military base in Ontario — and canceled the program, reluctantly, at the Trump administration’s request.

Wow. How could anyone think this was OK?

“I don’t think any Canadians knew that Trudeau has been training the Chinese army, here on Canadian soil, at Canadian Forces Bases. It’s shocking to me that Canada would train a Communist dictatorship in winter warfare techniques that could theoretically be used against us — and will surely be used against our ally India, as well as against Chinese citizens in Xinjiang, Tibet and Hong Kong.
You think?

“The anti-American language in the secret documents is deeply worrying, as it shows that Canada is reorienting itself away from our traditional democracy allies, and towards the world’s worst tyrants — much like Pierre Trudeau tried to do during the Cold War.”

:mad:

US Military: At least China is a threat on the other side of the world.
Canada: Hold my poutine.
Jed Eckhert:
v5ap1Sa.jpg

Even though we're only talking about a handful of Chinese troops, this still would have been a political coup for the CCP. There are PLENTY of places in, and near, China that they could train troops in cold weather combat (umm... maybe not like this though).

And I would lay good money that they already have that capability inherent in their military, since they have LITERALLY THE LARGEST ARMED FORCES IN THE WORLD.

Fewer than a dozen dudes... getting training they don't really need... in a place they don't really need to go to get it. This wasn't military, it was purely political. It's kind of a "Hey, what's up America? Oh us? We're just chillin' with our new homies, the Canucks, you know, the guys who share literally the longest unfortified border in the world with you. Don't mind us though, this isn't really some kind of strategic messaging or posturing or anything. Ni hao, bitches!"

Last edited:
The ChiComs literally have the second largest number of specialized mountain warfare units in the world. Behind India. And they're stationed . . . IN TIBET! A MOUNTAINOUS FUCKING PLATEAU...is the Canadian General staff just laying down and taking it?

52nd Mountain Combined Arms Brigade and 53rd Mountain Motorized Infantry Brigade have been in every clash with Indian troops since this has started heating up.

Back