Does he look familiar? Green Beret on video game cover..

Search

Unverified
I guess when your face is across the internet and even on it's own demotivational poster, it's really doesn't matter if you end up in Walmart.

Infinity Ward has a new game coming out later this year, it's the next in the Medal of Honor lineup. Following Activisions new jump from WW2 games to modern war games (based around the GWOT), IW is releasing their own. MoH 2010, as it's known now, will be based in Afghanistan.

Here is the cover at the moment:

medal-of-honor-2010.jpg

I'm not making the connection, but most people will agree the resemblance is strong. Enjoy.

I think there was already a thread about this. Here is the poster I think you're mentioning.

Attachments

• Straightface.jpg
    Straightface.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 302
Well shit, I stumbled across this and thought you guys might get a laugh. I looked through a few pages to be safe but didn't come across anything similar.

Hard to search for something when you don't know how people worded the thread :cool:

I thought the same exact thing when I saw the video game cover....
It was this picture that made me think of it though:
There is an odd similarity.

10zz23l.jpg

You can tell that guys old school because his riggers belt is actually an old cut down A7A strap.

I've said this before, but here it is again. He goes by the nicknames "Bones" I believe with the 5th Legion.

Check the shemagh in the very first post and then Vipers pic and the wrist compass, right arm, second and third pic. Same guy.

13 posts of guys looking at guys? :eek:

Wow. You guys are really taking the DADT repeal seriously, aren't you? :D

Take it from an expert. Someone's (that's a singular person with a contraction on the end) making him some dinero playing pretty boy for the cameras.

LL

Take it from an expert. Someone's (that's a singular person with a contraction on the end) making him some dinero playing pretty boy for the cameras.

LL

Holy shit, LL. Did Pat Giblet (of "pretty boy Marines" & "what weapon would the motorcycle-riding-off-handed-monkey-use-to-blow-up-an-armored-SUV" fame) hack your computer and respond to this thread??

I've said this before, but here it is again. He goes by the nicknames "Bones" I believe with the 5th Legion.

Cheers, Duece. :D

TALOQUAN, NORTHERN AFGHANISTAN - AUGUST 28: U.S. Army Special Forces soldier nicknamed 'Cowboy' secures an airstrip during an operation August 28, 2002 in the town of Taloquan in Northern Afghanistan. U.S. Special Forces have recently begun to step up their presence in Northern Afghanistan to more aggressively pursue possible al Qaeda and Taliban fugitives they believe to be operating in the region.

Here's the rest of the set: Life.com: US Special Forces in Afghanistan, 2002

Interesting, I've always wondered who were the Canucks in this photo. "Soldiers From The Princess Patricia's Canadian Light Infantry And U.S. Army Personnel Pull A Body From An Al Qaeda Grave Site Known By Locals As The Al Qaeda Martyr Memorial May 6, 2002 In The Village Of Markhanai In The Tora Bora Area Of Eastern Afghanistan. Dna Samples Were Taken From 23 Bodies Unearthed From The Cemetery. Canadian Troops And U.S. Forensic Experts Hope The Dna Samples Will Identify Some Of Those Buried There After Being Killed In U.S. Bombing Late Last Year. Al-Qaeda "
----------

Can someone ID the rig on the dude with the baseball hat?

LL

That includes you too having read and looked at this post.........!!?? Ha..ha! :p :D

I
Check the shemagh in the very first post and then Vipers pic and the wrist compass, right arm, second and third pic. Same guy.

Had one of our imagery guys check it. Same guy lol.

Back